Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Is there an ETA on when we can expect more previews? I figure the update is still far off.
Depends. When's the last time you saw previews? We got something cool last week on the discord. Not sure when it'll be added to the game

And a week or two before that we got a preview of some swimsuits that'll for sure be added to the next update, and a preview of Rogue's new doggy style.

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
Depends on what you're looking for.

If you're here solely and exclusively for the sex and nothing but the sex? We're still working on the sex update that will be putting in all the positions we had to cut for time.

If you're a fan of X-23, Jean Grey, or Rogue, then you'll have hours of meaningful interactions with sexy fun times interspersed.
Thank you for the reply! is there no sex stuff in game then as of now?

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
Our game is a slow burn, very focused on relationship/character/story building. There's plenty of sex and stuff but you have to develop the relationships first before girls are comfortable. It's not hard to get, and doesn't take too long, just a bit of effort.
thats exactly what im looking for sounds good!

cameldrum

Mar 13, 2018
Weird. I've never heard of this happening...

Just so I know I'm reading correctly, she touched herself before but after you did the last step she suddenly has an issue with it
Yes she did touch before, but she had already stopped before the last step. I think it started when I, after clicking her (where you get to say you love her, etc), picked an option I hadn't seen before. Not sure what it said anymore, but something suggesting she change her behaviour somehow.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Yes she did touch before, but she had already stopped before the last step. I think it started when I, after clicking her (where you get to say you love her, etc), picked an option I hadn't seen before. Not sure what it said anymore, but something suggesting she change her behaviour somehow.
This is very strange. Can you attach your save file? One of our code monkeys may be able to tell you what's up.

cameldrum

Mar 13, 2018
This is very strange. Can you attach your save file? One of our code monkeys may be able to tell you what's up.
I'm a bit hesitant sharing files publicly on this site, tried sending it via PM (assuming this site has it), but can't access your profile to send one. Any other ways I can (anonymously) send it to you?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I'm a bit hesitant sharing files publicly on this site, tried sending it via PM (assuming this site has it), but can't access your profile to send one. Any other ways I can (anonymously) send it to you?
Well, first off. You don't have to worry about a save fall of all things being a risk to your privacy.

Secondly, the best place to get support of any kind is to join the discord. If for some reason you can't DM me, it's called "Start a Conversation", it's the only alternative I can think of.

cameldrum

Mar 13, 2018
Secondly, the best place to get support of any kind is to join the discord. If for some reason you can't DM me, it's called "Start a Conversation", it's the only alternative I can think of.
Don't have that option without being able to look at your profile. Assuming I can send files via it and it's not too much of a bother for you, could you use that option on my profile?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Nice to see some scenes outside of the minigame. Hopefully this is being animated?
Depends on time or budget. Everything is hand-drawn which is why things take so long.

An exception is during the process, if it's a decoration we add later through gameplay, there will be a 3D model placed in the environment but that is drawn over just for placement reference.

Don't have that option without being able to look at your profile. Assuming I can send files via it and it's not too much of a bother for you, could you use that option on my profile?
I mean that will just give it to me and I don't know anything about looking through save files for problems other than it can be done.

I'll do it and post it in the discord for you but I can't give any promises on when or even if it gets looked at.

4.60 star(s) 134 Votes