desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
feel every H game from China end up like this, possible good game, but they mess it up, arts nice though i give it that.
I, too, want to see a Chinese game that isn't a lazy asset flip in standard bootleg Chinese fashion.

I thought this could be promising, but all the reviews lay out the problems with it. And my god, if it wasn't so god damn slow and poorly optimized, maybe I could speed through it. But the game is just slow as fuck to load anything. And the combat is about as braindead as you can make it with all skills doing the same thing (basic damage multiplier).

The only thing positive I could say about this game is that the CG art is quite good and the individual scenes are quite long (not particularly well written, especially with the MTL, but long enough to fap). But the scenes don't correlate to the plot, so it's like whatever.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
I, too, want to see a Chinese game that isn't a lazy asset flip in standard bootleg Chinese fashion.

I thought this could be promising, but all the reviews lay out the problems with it. And my god, if it wasn't so god damn slow and poorly optimized, maybe I could speed through it. But the game is just slow as fuck to load anything. And the combat is about as braindead as you can make it with all skills doing the same thing (basic damage multiplier).

The only thing positive I could say about this game is that the CG art is quite good and the individual scenes are quite long (not particularly well written, especially with the MTL, but long enough to fap). But the scenes don't correlate to the plot, so it's like whatever.
is a trilogy, but sadely no one tried to translate

jaden000

May 30, 2020
anyone know any goo chinese ntr manga, webtoon, doujin or game ? interested to see how Chinese works portrays ntr

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes