There is a problem with my account

Alucard Constantine

Jan 15, 2024
Hello, a different account of mine was banned due to spam. As a warning in the system, I was told that I needed to contact the administrator. I have never sent any spam or spammy messages. I opened a ticket, but I haven't received a response even after 24 hours. I'm tired of constantly refreshing the page to see if there's an answer. I don't know what I should do. I didn't do anything wrong but I still experience this bad thing. I don't know where to find help. Please guide me I just want my account back.

Alucard Constantine

Jan 15, 2024
Learn to be patient ?

There's more than 6 millions members and a handful admins, that are all volunteers with a job and a life. Answers will not come immediately.
You can easily browse the forum in your personal account. My account was banned for reasons beyond my control. Since my account was connected to Discord, I was also kicked out of the Discord server. Do you know how bad it can feel to be treated unfairly when you've done nothing wrong? You won't even see me again after you post your comment, but unlike you, I'm desperately waiting for an answer. It's easy for you to say "be patient". Thanks for replying.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Do you know how bad it can feel to be treated unfairly when you've done nothing wrong?
And what this have to do with the fact that you need to be patient because you are far to be the only guy that opened a ticket, while the few admin are far more to do in their life than answer to tickets ?

You won't even see me again after you post your comment, [...]
:WaitWhat:

It's easy for you to say "be patient".
And it's also easy for you to be patient.

After all, life do not limit to this forum, nor to its discord channel. There's tons of things that you can do instead of "constantly refreshing the page to see if there's an answer".

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Hello, a different account of mine was banned due to spam. As a warning in the system, I was told that I needed to contact the administrator. I have never sent any spam or spammy messages. I opened a ticket, but I haven't received a response even after 24 hours. I'm tired of constantly refreshing the page to see if there's an answer. I don't know what I should do. I didn't do anything wrong but I still experience this bad thing. I don't know where to find help. Please guide me I just want my account back.
Hi there, sorry to hear that happened to you. Just give it another few days for an F95 admin to reach out to you and discuss what went wrong and the necessary steps that they can take to restore your account. Given, of course, that you did not post any spam-related content on your old account that warranted/justified the need for your account to be banned.

If you have done nothing wrong (as you claim), then you have nothing to fear. Give it a few more working business days and someone on the admin side should get back to you. It is really the best that you can do right now in the current state given your options. No other alternative at present than to just wait and receive a response indicating the next steps to take from the admins.

Albeit, I see this post made on Tuesday (earlier this week), so naturally, I would presume someone may have taken care of your request by now. Keep in mind that admins have a plethora of other tasks to attend to. So, your ticket will be resolved based on the level of priority/immediacy as assigned in the ticket queue.

Reactions: Alucard Constantine

Alucard Constantine

Jan 15, 2024
Hi there, sorry to hear that happened to you. Just give it another few days for an F95 admin to reach out to you and discuss what went wrong and the necessary steps that they can take to restore your account. Given, of course, that you did not post any spam-related content on your old account that warranted/justified the need for your account to be banned.

If you have done nothing wrong (as you claim), then you have nothing to fear. Give it a few more working business days and someone on the admin side should get back to you. It is really the best that you can do right now in the current state given your options. No other alternative at present than to just wait and receive a response indicating the next steps to take from the admins.

Albeit, I see this post made on Tuesday (earlier this week), so naturally, I would presume someone may have taken care of your request by now. Keep in mind that admins have a plethora of other tasks to attend to. So, your ticket will be resolved based on the level of priority/immediacy as assigned in the ticket queue.
Thank you for the answer. And yes my problem is solved. I don't know how to close the topic I opened here, so it's left like this. The only remaining problem is that I still cannot access Discord. But I have not opened any ticket regarding this, there is no rush right now. Thanks again, have a happy day.