Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Time For Dragons - Defiler Wings: Deranged Dragon Mod [29-07-2020] [Jman]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

flamewolf393

Nov 13, 2020
Succubi are power 13 on average. You've got a sub-par egg, it's not going to hatch better than a good one. I.e., hatcheries are gated by minion power, not egg quality.
Well that sucks cause I have no way of getting the better hatcheries. I cant get to the elf grove cause I only have 2 mana, Im not powerful enough to storm the dwarven gates, and the other 2 are impossible to find without years of exploration hoping you randomly stumble on one, then hope you are powerful enough to beat them :(

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I cant get to the elf grove cause I only have 2 mana
Sparks can up to double your mana, but I guess you don't have an altar yet?

the other 2 are impossible to find without years of exploration hoping you randomly stumble on one, then hope you are powerful enough to beat them
There's the poverty event where a Jötun abandons his castle that doesn't require fighting. It's got a 1/6 chance of triggering whenever you get a poverty encounter in the mountains.

flamewolf393

Nov 13, 2020
Sparks can up to double your mana, but I guess you don't have an altar yet?

There's the poverty event where a Jötun abandons his castle that doesn't require fighting. It's got a 1/6 chance of triggering whenever you get a poverty encounter in the mountains.
I do but getting past the mists requires 10 mana, I can only get 5 with sparks.

That requires not only a really high poverty level, but also you have to have ice resistance to access the lair.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I do but getting past the mists requires 10 mana, I can only get 5 with sparks.
You might want to change a head to rainbow, then. If you can't afford that, I doubt you can take on the elves, either.

That requires not only a really high poverty level, but also you have to have ice resistance to access the lair.
Even 1 poverty can trigger it, and as I said, the chances are reasonable once you're past that. Ice resistance is indeed a more difficult barrier. But in either case, the solution to your troubles is changing heads, i.e. you need to be a bigger and badder dragon before you get access to better minions. Maybe getting the second hatchery is too hard, I don't have current experience with that.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
The elf grove is a bit of a game changer once you get it, as it has 4 breeding pits which you cannot build until completing a certain quest.

I think the hatchery rank is stone > forest > fire > frozen > green

flamewolf393

Nov 13, 2020
Why isnt my infamy going down anymore? Im at 63 infamy, and its always gone down by 5 when i lose a fight, but now its just staying put. Its always gone down to a minimum of 3 before.

Also I just lost like almost 100 seals in a single month and I have no clue why o_O

Okay can someone please give me directions on how to mod the seal decay rate? Im playing on easy and suddenly losing way too many seals and I dont want to deal with the damn demons this playthrough.

Last edited:

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Okay can someone please give me directions on how to mod the seal decay rate? Im playing on easy and suddenly losing way too many seals and I dont want to deal with the damn demons this playthrough.
You need notepad++, set it to recognize python syntax

navigate to \game\_script\subsystem, open kingdom.rpy

find this code block;

1607147843832.png

delete it.

Seals should now stay at 666, unless you lose cultist battle.

:devilish:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Why isnt my infamy going down anymore?
There is a minimum level of infamy, 2025% of the highest value you've ever reached. Did you go over ~250 infamy at some point?

Edit: This is lining up with the quest 'Scourge of the Plains' entirely too well...

Also I just lost like almost 100 seals in a single month and I have no clue why
High fear? Ignored some cultists? Although you'd need fear over 15 to get such a large loss...

Edit: If none of this applies, do you have a save just before you lost these seals? I could take a look if something's wrong. 63 (or even 250) fame won't put you that high.

delete it.
Just deleting everything is no good, you'll get errors. Better put, say, 'return 0' just below the line saying 'def change_fear', keeping the indentation.

Last edited:

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Yea I just looked over and left this in;

1607164400264.png

actually where is kingdom fear calculated?

Last edited:

prehot

Jun 25, 2020
Seems the game crashes when you put a minion guarding the cage with a pregnant woman and during the sleep report that prisoner dies giving birth.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Seems the game crashes when you put a minion guarding the cage with a pregnant woman and during the sleep report that prisoner dies giving birth.
Can't reproduce. Either you're missing an interim fix, I've killed the bug without noticing it, or you have some sort of exotic combination of variables in your game. Send me a save and I'll take a look.

prehot

Jun 25, 2020
File "game/_script/lair/lair - classes.rpy", line 1529, in room_actions
if room.minion and room.girl.hp > 1:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'hp'
Think it saved the error in the traceback file. I attached rhe save as well but i cant remember witch girl deathtriggered the crash think it was among thelast ones in the report tho maybe remika since she was hurt as well idk?

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Treasure quest text/requirement needs correction; the quest says worth 500 gold and up, but the dialog in dragonia says 1000 gold. Was able to get by with 600+ worth.

1607188433367.png

flamewolf393

Nov 13, 2020
There is a minimum level of infamy, 2025% of the highest value you've ever reached. Did you go over ~250 infamy at some point?

Edit: This is lining up with the quest 'Scourge of the Plains' entirely too well...

High fear? Ignored some cultists? Although you'd need fear over 15 to get such a large loss...

Edit: If none of this applies, do you have a save just before you lost these seals? I could take a look if something's wrong. 63 (or even 250) fame won't put you that high.

Just deleting everything is no good, you'll get errors. Better put, say, 'return 0' just below the line saying 'def change_fear', keeping the indentation.
Yeah scourge of the plains did it, i didnt know there was a progressive minimum.

Not sure what the mobilization was at 250 infamy, but i know my fear was never above 2 because of how fast mobilization occurs. And unfortunately not, im well past that point by the time you responded... I should really start keeping more saves around -_-'

Is there a way to change it only for easy difficulty? I want to still keep the same threat level on higher difficulties, cause Im running an impossible run besides this easy run.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes