• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Total Seduction 2 [v0.9] [Mike Velesk]

1. 5.00 star(s)

spurto

Lots of content in a free to explore sandbox. Grinding is very light with lots of rewarding scenes and fetishes all around.
    This game should be rated much higher. People seem to dislike the graphics, but they are fine. Also check out the other games by the same author.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

dramin99

Definition of function over form.

Bad -
    Graphics are awful so the sex looks pretty awkward but honestly ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Good -
    The open-world gameplay sets it apart. The game world is open from the start and you get zero hand-holding after the minute-long tutorial. More games need to be like this. It lets you interact with the girls you want and ignore the parts you don't like.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

BurningLlama

First game was way better than this, this one has only a bit of better graphics but everything else is worse on my opinion, from the story to how you progress with the girls to sex animations who you can't even change while having sex, only one position, some might have 2 or 3 but still.... Idk the core gameplay just feel wrong and weak. The other games are awesome, this I don't like, something makes me not liking it...
  4. 5.00 star(s)

RedRoajs1

I played TS1 a whole while back and remember enjoying it back then. This felt like a great throwback to it and made me feel nostalgic. The graphics and the engine seem to both be massively improved. Most I've encountered are a few errant crashes that didn't really bother me at all. There seems to be a new story-line being formulated, and it seems like a decent start to the story so far. There's also a great amount of content to go through with a whole bunch of characters. I don't remember there being a first person mode in the previous one but I may have just forgotten it due to how long ago I'd played it, but nonetheless, it makes for an excellent addition during scenes.

TLDR: All in all I'd say this sequel absolutely hit it out of the park. It's got everything you want from a sequel and seems to be gearing up to deliver even more. Honestly fantastic work mate. Thanks for the game, and hope you have a wonderful day.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Grizzzzly

Review of V0.6, so I just tried out the first one Total Seduction, and then went directly to this see what the Dev has got going on...count me impressed. The first was cool, but dated, this one is very very nice.

Graphics are significantly better, its some custom stuff and it looks very good. Nice attention to the ladies, they look much better and the character cards are a beautiful touch.

Gameplay, lots of walking, and a sandbox world, so far it seems rather intuitive.

Very different game, and I found it very entertaining, really, really hope for deeper character development in this one, I found that lacking in the first. You go to all the effort to get a character, get a couple of lines of text, pregnant and ...that was it. So hoping for much more deeper relationship building in this one.

Keep it up, very refreshing to see, and a fun (little grindy) game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Pol_Strein

It's difficult to put into words what's the appeal of Velesk's games.

At first glance, the graphics and mechanics may turn off new players, which is understandable

But, regardless of these initial impressions, there is something about his games that is so addictive and entertaining that some people, like me, discover after playing them for a while.

Could it be because the grind and rewards in his games are, somewhat, satisfying? Maybe.

Could it be that playing a game created with a custom engine adds a bit of charm to the gameplay? Maybe that too.

It's almost as if they have a certain allure about them that pulls you in and keeps you playing to see what type of stuff the creator will add next.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Davox

I do applaud what the Dev is doing, building their own engine etc. but this isn't really a 2.0 its just a new story on the same tired old janky engine.

Different story but same graphics same gameplay same jank as all his other games.

I feel if a dev is releasing a 2.0 of their flagship game they should really offer something different. We've already got 4 games on this engine do we need another one.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

MozMoz

V0.1
    Animations are great as always with plenty of contextual variety, now with the Gallery they are more accessible; You can change everyone name and title but the main character, unfortunately there are still plenty of grammar errors and some bugs that made me load a save, only one time had to fully restart the game.
    Performance slows down in some areas like the lab and the school, but is not that bad.

Now the gameplay I feel is weaker than the first game, having to complete repetitive “objectives” is less enjoyable than 1 click seduction levels (especially the interact 10 times/ bring 5 coffees), despite this once you get past this grind the story gets to the good part.
    Lust was the worst part of the first game as you were locked out of the scenes until you replenished, now lust is integrated into energy, I see there is a perk that helps with managing this I just hope we get a late-game perk where we can have infinite energy. Power seems irrelevant and very easy to manage.

Obviously being the very first version still lacks content however I have really liked Velesk games so far and can see that this game has future, will always recommend this dev games despite being a little dissatisfied with this early version.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

iron4doves

Edit: As of v0.5, pregnancy has been added. I've already played this game multiple times, fapping multiple times each time. I'm not sure what else a game needs to do to deserve 5 stars, so I have to award it.
    -----

Mike Velesk does it again, with v0.1 already killing it with handjobs, blowjobs, 69, vaginal, and more for multiple characters in the first release, putting the rest of the H game market to shame. You already get to bring your landlady/mom to full blown sex too. What a G.

If you played total seduction 1, this is very much the same game, just a slightly different plot with new characters. Some new things, some resused things - a sequel. I expect to update this to 5 stars in near future, as it stands today it's a very good title that I'd recommend playing, but there is obviously a lot of emptiness in-your-face (AKA characters you can't do shit with) due to this being an early release. Mike is very consistent so this will improve in time, I personally wouldn't let it hold you back from trying today, just make sure you go in with an understanding of which characters have (and don't have) substantial content.