• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I guess all you can get from the housewives is a hand job? I haven't got them to do anything else?

Zaridan

Dec 6, 2017
Whenever I see this, and his other games, I'm feel like there should be a simple "Make your own custom game" or something to that nature. Idk, it feel's like this is a cool tech demo of a simple engine that could break open a niche.

However, I got two gripe's, one is that menu-like GUI is unable to trigger whenever I have the time on pause. I don't think I had this same issue with the older versions.
The other is that the game time feel's fast on the slow speed. Characters and ingame actions are fine, but I fell like I'm almost playing speedrun with my mind to make sure I am on time with some things.

eades

Nov 19, 2016
can anyone share a save? the grind is huge, and i dont have the saves from before

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes