[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Because of the laws in Japan. It's a dumb law but no politician will ever try to get rid of it. So, that's how it is and how it will be forever.
Never say never, with an interest in the west for more Japanese media, they might release games uncensored for western audiences as seen already with some titles. Money wins over anything.

sevenpits

Jun 13, 2023
Never say never, with an interest in the west for more Japanese media, they might release games uncensored for western audiences as seen already with some titles. Money wins over anything.
I think you are mixing things up. Japan games can be released uncensored but only if they're published by a western company. That's a fact. The thing is, that 90% of the stuff published in japan never gets localized, so it will forever remain censored unless people manually do it. That's the problem. The problem is that everything produced in Japan will always be censored, you need to be lucky and like stuff that gets picked up by western companies, since they're allowed to release it uncensored overseas.

majicccc

Nov 20, 2023
Does the Japanese censorship laws apply to livestreams as well? Stuff like camgirls and hentai art streams. Couldn’t really find any answers when i looked it up.

sevenpits

Jun 13, 2023
Does the Japanese censorship laws apply to livestreams as well? Stuff like camgirls and hentai art streams. Couldn’t really find any answers when i looked it up.
yes, takeda occasionally gets a warning whenever he forgets to add censors while he livestreams on pixiv. It happens to him all the time.

Reactions: majicccc

Sh4ddy

Jul 16, 2023
Japanese law. I'm not sure why the game has to use pixelated censorship though, it would be much better if it just used the black bars like doujins/manga. But, that could also be a personal choice of Takeda's though...

That's probably not a great idea, someone in Japan got arrested for that a few years back, and had to pay like $100,000 in fines
F

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Yeah, Japanese censorship is really weird.

You can get away with literally putting a bunch of solid black bars over the dick or pussy that don't actually hide anything, but just showing it is no-no because...reasons.

majicccc

Nov 20, 2023
yes, takeda occasionally gets a warning whenever he forgets to add censors while he livestreams on pixiv. It happens to him all the time.
Oh wow, that's kinda fucked ngl. I'm guessing this applies to IRL sex streams as well? i went to the R18+ section of FC2 and just saw camgirls barely showing it or wearing underwear.

shoyu29291515

Mar 30, 2024
From Japan, hopeing this censorship law fxxced.
Japanese criminal law says expression that stimulating sexual desire is not to be allowed because it is against sexual moral without any proof.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote