• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others [TRANSLATION REQUEST] Elf Hime Nina ~Jutai Juurin~

Shy Spy

Oct 8, 2020
1695188111598.jpeg
Alternate title: Elf Princess Nina - Conception violation
VNDB:

All the other Black Lilith games on this site, and, yet, this one got overlooked. Even an MTL would be welcome at this point.......

Reactions: yesz and Koroton

Koroton

Dec 8, 2023
It is sad this went without a translation when the anime that was made based on it got english subs.

Omega-game

May 14, 2018
If you guy's want it that badly then I can do a mlt and upload it tomorrow but if you can wait then I'll fan translate this game maybe next month.
We have waited years, I think we can handle a month. And thank you for offering your services.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
hokori 1's fan translation has been been delayed until some of his other translations are complete

Last edited:

Koroton

Dec 8, 2023
Aw. Well, it's important that he takes his time. We can continue to wait as long as we need to. Besides, it is good to focus on getting the former projects done to lighten the workload.

Reactions: Omega-game and yesz

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Sorry for late update-
Translation is done and just the editing of UI images and script remains but it can take some time like one month or so.

For latest updates you can join this discord server - .
You can try out the early stage TL's available there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Omega-game and yesz