[Translation Request] Ghoul x Ghoulah Compagna

EstrangeNS

Aug 31, 2021
This ain't ever getting translated at this rate
Probably not... Damn WolfRPG!!!
I even reached out to ColorJelly (the dev) and asked if they planned on translating it like the first game, and they said they didn't have the funds to cover translation costs :(.

• Sad
Reactions: Sole

arachnid111

Jan 29, 2022
1708315073917.png

Just use MTool, though first you need to make the files writable by using ATTRIB -r in command prompt if using windows

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Uhmm Haven't you translated alot of Wolf RPG before?
I think you're confusing me with someone else.
I'm the one who uses every opportunity to tell people how much I hate Wolf RPG. :HideThePain:
The SLR Translator only works for VX, VX Ace, MV, and MZ.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I think you're confusing me with someone else.
I'm the guy who uses every opportunity to tell people how much I hate Wolf RPG. :HideThePain:
The SLR Translator only works for VX, VX Ace, MV, and MZ.
No I'm not I've seen your post in the request section in the Wolf RPG Section lmao Can you atleast try to use Chat GPT in this game then If you can't?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
No I'm not I've seen your post in the request section in the Wolf RPG Section lmao Can you atleast try to use Chat GPT in this game then If you can't?
What? Do you think I'm dazedanon?
The last wolf game I've tried to work on was Princess Colosseum over 2 years ago, and I have never used ChatGPT for anything before.

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
What? Do you think I'm dazedanon?
The last wolf game I've tried to work on was Princess Colosseum over 2 years ago, and I have never used ChatGPT for anything before.
No no But are you? Well Have you fix the problem on the Princess Colosseum?