Others [Translation Request] My soaking wet adventure [RJ01172504] [Toiutei]

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Ah... I just realized I had everything ready to go, but never posted my translation...

- It's a mtl using Sugoi v4. Visit the for instructions on how to patch IL2CPP games. Afterwards, just put the patch archive where the game's exe is, right-click, and choose "Extract here." Overwrite when prompted. If you're not prompted to overwrite then something went wrong. If you're reading this in the future, patching of IL2CPP games may have changed so you'll need to see where XUAT put _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt and manually replace it with the one from the patch.
--- I added a I used to patch the game when I played it to Pixeldrain. As the name says, they are already outdated but worked for me. If it doesn't work for you then you'll have to figure things out with XUAT yourself since my skill level is also "The instructions say put this here and extract it.... ... nice, it works."
- I've attached just the translation to this post, though I also uploaded . I also included an image of how to unlock the full gallery, though it's just the one which already came with the game.
- Full Gallery Unlock: Click on the yellow [Remember] on the title screen to go to the gallery. Hover your mouse in the top left until you find the hidden lock icon. Click it.
- As always for my mtls of Unity games, I tried to clean up the UI and menus. I think I also cleaned a few item descriptions so they're a little clearer, but my memory is as unreliable as always.
- The mtl was from when I played v1.00. The game has since been updated to v1.01, but the change-log says it was just bug fixes. Due to the way XUAT-based translations work, my tl will work fine with that (and probably future) versions of the game.
- Even though you can play offline now, XUAT will still want to add more translations since date/time are included when you save. There are also a few lines I missed since I twice couldn't find the quest item after exploring the whole map so I just bought it from the machine (and forgot to reload my save and go back once the dialogue told me where it was supposed to have been). I should have caught everything else though.

Last edited:

unsafeguy2897

Formerly 'manhmanh1234567890'
Oct 18, 2022
Ah... I just realized I had everything ready to go, but never posted my translation...

- It's a mtl using Sugoi v4. Visit the for instructions on how to patch IL2CPP games. Afterwards, just put the patch archive where the game's exe is, right-click, and choose "Extract here." Overwrite when prompted. If you're not prompted to overwrite then something went wrong. If you're reading this in the future, patching of IL2CPP games may have changed so you'll need to see where XUAT put _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt and manually replace it with the one from the patch.
Can you simplify the translation part please? I'm kinda suck at these things ngl

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
manhmanh1234567890
I put a bundle of the files I used on , since trying to explain it is nearly a "blind leading the blind" scenario. The bundle is already outdated, but it's worked for me so far and I tend to not to update my tools until they stop working. Just follow the directions included in the rar.

• Hey there
Reactions: unsafeguy2897