Nabeee

Mar 24, 2019
RJ321839_img_main.jpg
Japanese title: まなびや

Developer:

DLsite:

Download Link (updated on the game thread): Here

Game:
The protagonist gets dumped by his girlfriend, and in the 1 week before he moves,
he decides to enter an abandoned school-turned storage yard and employ the prostitutes there for some fun.

-Contains 3D first-person movement
* It may look like a horror game, but there are no horror elements

-Girls are lurking around in the abandoned schoolhouse.
Find them, and call out to them to receive their "services".
* The male protagonist has no lines

-Playtime: Approx. 3-4 hours
Sexable girls: 5
* 1 ending per girl

Contains Live2D animation, along with still-image CG event H.

- Standard H
6 Live2D animations x character variations
* Enjoy while looking at images you've received from girls as well.

- Event H
3 characters (20 base CG) + variations

- Other
6 H still images

The MTL kinda sucks, the game is not that long so it would be great to have a real translation.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2021
Yep, it's really interesting this one, never played something like this before the only thing is that the MTL doesn't translate the conversation option and some other things so you barely understand what's going on, hope someone will translate this.

Reactions: Damon.Ruins

Nabeee

Mar 24, 2019
So I've made a first translation based on the MTL and my knowledge of Japanese, it's not 100% complete I might've missed some scenes/dialogues but it should help go through the game and understand what's happening. English is not my main language so there might be a few grammatical errors and typos here and there, feel free to edit and share the .txt.

To use rename the text file "_AutoGeneratedTranslations" and replace the one in Schoolhouse v1.22\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text