Others None [Translation Request] [VN] Maou no Kuse ni Namaiki da! [VJ007097] [Luxury]

DethMaster3384

Sep 24, 2023
Hoping i did this right
Maou no Kuse ni Namaiki da! cover.jpg
Title Eng Romaji: Maou no Kuse ni Namaiki da!
Title Eng: Even though he's a demon king, he's still alive! (thanks to a romaji translator I found since all VNDB has is the romaji name)
Jap title: 魔王のくせに生イキだっ!
Developer: Luxury
Release Date: JP Aug 31, 2012

Description:
"Kuranosuke has reached his 30th birthday, becoming a ‘wizard’ (sadly) and ‘celebrating’ with his 2D waifu Kanata. Then a bishoujo who called herself ‘maou’ came out of his monitor! It appeared that he could become the legendary ‘most powerful wizard’ who is greatly sought after by the four maou who wished to unite the demon world. In order to become the ‘most powerful wizard’, he needed to train his vitality by having lots of sex."

Genre and tags: Male Protagonist, Protagonist as the Only Male, Clothed, Loli, Maid, Comedy, Fantasy, Living Together, Harem ,Sexual Bondage, Orgy Sex, Big Breasts, Virgin Female, Maou Heroine, Group Sex of One Male and Several Females, Demon Heroine, High Sexual Content, Maid Heroine, Harem Ending, Multiple Endings, ADV, Adult Protagonist, Anal Toys, Anilingus, Arrogant Heroine, Bathroom Sex, Bisexual Heroine, Bokukko Heroine, Bondage, Chuunibyou Heroine, Clothed Female Naked Male, Clumsy Heroine 2.0 Comedy 2.0 Consensual Sex Involving Slime Monsters, Coodere Heroine, Cunnilingus, Deepthroat, Defloration, Defloration During Common Route, Doggy Style, Ejaculation Choice, Energy Transfer via Sex, Facesitting, Fictional Modern Day Japanese Town, Game Over, Heroine with Ahoge, Heroine with Beauty Mark, Heroine with Intake Hairstyle, Late Branching Plot, Map Movement, Naked Sprites, Protagonist with a Face, Protagonist with a Sprite

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I bought the game from DLsite not paying attention that it was a non-translated game since I had seen a few games had translations. Using game2text is pain in the butt due to having to constantly swap between the VN and game2text