None WIP [Translation Request][VN]Moonlight Simulation [Applique]

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
Yeah it took me by complete suprise as well. They really sell you into it being a lighthearted romance story in the beginning, and then a couple of laters something messed up happens and you're left wondering if you're even playing the same game haha. The gore can get pretty grotesque and over the top later on as well, but I liked the mystery the game was setting up and enjoyed the cast as well, with Kureha being my favorite of the bunch. That's really cool! I'm still learning japanese and have been trying out some japanese text only games to familarize myself with the language more, but most of it gets lost on me so this sounds like it would come in handy. Like I said I'm interested in translating, so I might give it a go if I get some experience with DeepL. Lol yeah, there's no place Mishy won't show up on even an adult game site haha. Was planning on using Rean from Trails if you've heard about it but felt Mishy was more appropriate lol.

VoidWalkerZ

Sep 30, 2019
Yeah it took me by complete suprise as well. They really sell you into it being a lighthearted romance story in the beginning, and then a couple of laters something messed up happens and you're left wondering if you're even playing the same game haha. The gore can get pretty grotesque and over the top later on as well, but I liked the mystery the game was setting up and enjoyed the cast as well, with Kureha being my favorite of the bunch. That's really cool! I'm still learning japanese and have been trying out some japanese text only games to familarize myself with the language more, but most of it gets lost on me so this sounds like it would come in handy. Like I said I'm interested in translating, so I might give it a go if I get some experience with DeepL. Lol yeah, there's no place Mishy won't show up on even an adult game site haha. Was planning on using Rean from Trails if you've heard about it but felt Mishy was more appropriate lol.
Yeah I know Rean. I hope your studies go well too.

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
Yeah I know Rean. I hope your studies go well too.
Thanks, I hope so too. I would like to eventually be fluent enough to be able to play future Falcom games when they release in Japan haha. Best of luck to you if you decide to continue the project, and if you need any help translating I wouldn't mind helping out with the title screen atleast since I already know what a few of them mean.

VoidWalkerZ

Sep 30, 2019
Update: over the next few days I plan to do a mass MTL of this through Sugoi. It wont be perfect so I plan to post the resultant files here and anyone who wants to read through them for blatant errors in grammar and such and offer corrections, it would be much appreciated.

Reactions: sinran987654321

VoidWalkerZ

Sep 30, 2019
Finally got them all done, here they are

Couple things to note is I know that the names of people got messed up in places like Sae-san is sometimes Osae-san, etc. Zero should be Rei. Second, the text for choices are apparently included in this and I guess due to how the routes play, some of the files may seem meaningless (looking at you m_02s) but I still included them. Choices appear to show up at the bottom of the text files ie in 00_01 its the last 4 lines (2 different sets of choices)

VoidWalkerZ

Sep 30, 2019
Furthermore, any artists out there who wish to edit these files to translate them into English are free to do so as well.