VN Ren'Py Twin Eclipse [v0.3 Alpha] [93 Branches]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Partomatic

Aug 9, 2019
But I did have "no sexual content" in the tags when I posted the thread.

(Maybe a moderator removed it after seeing this reply of mine? I don't know.)

At best, this VN will feel like a tame PG-13 movie with some strategically cut / posed images like these. (And even they won't be shown too frequently)

View attachment 3508555
View attachment 3508559
View attachment 3508565

The same holds true for physical intimacy too. Sure, there will be some intimate scenes. But it won't be explicit in any way.

In all honesty, I wish the tag wasn't removed. Now, some players are going to come in expecting full on sex scenes and be (rightfully) disappointed when it's not the case.

I'm really sorry if I misunderstood the tags, which led to all this confusion. But if it's still applicable, I kindly request the moderators to add the "no sexual content" tag back in.
I mean it's your game you can do whatever you want but damn shame and wasted potential :(

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Let's say this... there's NOTHING in the OP that creates any interest in the story. If this was a book blurb in a book on discount at the bookstore, I wouldn't pick it.

I'm sorry, I have been burned enough times in this site with "hidden" stories that turned out to be awful, or simply too basic. This one promises "something" but is too vague, too "hidden", too mysterious. The tags, or should I say, the tags that aren't there, don't help. The ones that are, help even less.

Don't get me wrong, this could be the next love of my life, but I wouldn't know, because it's under so many layers of vagueness that I can't feel anything towards it. If it is a passion project, maybe let some of that passion shine through? All I get is vague references of "something" happening...

Peace :(

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Let's say this... there's NOTHING in the OP that creates any interest in the story. If this was a book blurb in a book on discount at the bookstore, I wouldn't pick it.

I'm sorry, I have been burned enough times in this site with "hidden" stories that turned out to be awful, or simply too basic. This one promises "something" but is too vague, too "hidden", too mysterious. The tags, or should I say, the tags that aren't there, don't help. The ones that are, help even less.

Don't get me wrong, this could be the next love of my life, but I wouldn't know, because it's under so many layers of vagueness that I can't feel anything towards it. If it is a passion project, maybe let some of that passion shine through? All I get is vague references of "something" happening...

Peace :(
Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah, I understand I shot myself in the foot with that description.

I really wanted the players to experience the same shock/surprise one of the lead character feels during the first big reveal of the story. So, I purposely left the op vague.

I'll see if I can think of a way I can make the description without compromising on that experience.

• Love
Reactions: FatGiant
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes