• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
That's a polyamorous harem, not a traditional one.
You're right and I think this arrangement will work better irl than a traditional harem except if u have a money tho. If I'll be a part of harem its better that the other girls are someone I would like or love than someone Ibdo

Reactions: KingWeWuz

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
You're right and I think this arrangement will work better irl than a traditional harem except if u have a money tho. If I'll be a part of harem its better that the other girls are someone I would like or love than someone Ibdo
It might be more fair, but I wouldn't like the idea of my girls fooling around with others, even when its within the harem.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
That's pretty much how i would do it if i had harem, i would hope that the ladies in it would also come to love and care for each other. That way it wouldn't be quite as stressing for me, to have to constantly divide my attention and have everyone competing just for my attention. Also lesbian sex is quite hot in my opinion.

sluraplea

Oct 7, 2023
But we don't know why MC stopped hanging out with vic,what happened between them to cause that,why vic doesn't trust MC anymore etc :unsure: :cool:
I think it's pretty clear that Viki declared her feelings for MC at which point he said "I like Catherine" OR he just blurted that out "unprompted" and, in doing so, broke his promise to Viki, after which she "hates" him because he does not reciprocate her love... so bullying him is a way of her to shield herself from any affection she may otherwise hold on to. In other words, she calls MC names and demeans him in the hopes that she herself will start to believe what she is saying and stop loving him. It's interesting because it's a bit of an unwinnable situation. Seducing her will be seeing as lying, since MC is now with Stephi and still pretty clearly likes Cathrine, and Corruption is seeing as just validating Viki's inclination to convince herself that MC is an asshole...

This is the reason why, despite going full corruption in my first playthrough as my degenerate self is known to do, I still went seduction with Viki (and did not blackmail Cathrine)

Last edited:

sluraplea

Oct 7, 2023
Development update – Outfit poll

I've reached the stage again where I can't see the whole map making stuff anymore. I really wanted the last map to be simple and quickly made and I actually did manage to get all the parts that are important done in like two days. The problem is that the part in which the characters will move around in go very high up making it necessary to build quite the scenery around it. By now it turned into the biggest map by far, although the detail-to-size ratio still isn't comparable to the beach map. The lack in detail shouldn't really be noticeable though as you will see most of the map from pretty far away and through depth of field.

All in all I think I should be able to get it done within the next few days and after that I can get to finishing up the script and hopefully start rendering some time soon.

Anyway, as I said in the showcase last week, here is another outfit poll, this time for the outfit Viktoria will wear during v0.9. I actually made quite a few more outfits for her over the past few months but the way the script turned out the outfit needed to be one that she wouldn't normally wear by herself. Should the skirt option be chosen I might need to rewrite a few things as a skirt does present some new opportun
ities.
View attachment 3519347
View attachment 3519348
View attachment 3519350
I'm a bit late to the party but I also prefer B. Plus the skirt presents "opportunities", so it's the obvious choice here. All other choices are wrong. The end.

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
Thank you. This is precisely what I'm thinking. Perfectionism can ruin a great game.
According to some shit calculations I made up on the fly but should approximately be correct we might see:
v0.09 - mid may (at best)? (pd sunday)
v0.10 - mid august (at best, due to summer shit)? (pd monday)
v0.11 - mid november (also at best)? (pd tuesday)
... this is scary to me. Missis Clements date is on v0.13 (pd thursday), more than a year from now if nothing changes.
If y'all thought about that How many people's(players) will still be alive to witness the mrs.clements date with MC cause Life is uncertain we can all be dead by tomorrow so nobody knows... o_O :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes