TGafy

May 14, 2020
That room is a disgrace. Carol & Yuki need to put a little effort in. Especially if we're about to have a little fourway fun.
It's not that bad, just the socks showing in the dresser. The clothes on the floor is from strip-spin-the-bottle?

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
It's not that bad, just the socks showing in the dresser. The clothes on the floor is from strip-spin-the-bottle?
I suppose! Guess I probably should be looking at the girls instead of the mess anyway. :LOL: Gotta get my priorities back in order. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TGafy

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I suppose! Guess I probably should be looking at the girls instead of the mess anyway. :LOL: Gotta get my priorities back in order. :ROFLMAO:
nah I was thinking that room was too messy as well. Like how are you gonna have a messy room like that and have some hot girls over. One thing to have a messy room when you are alone.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
nah I was thinking that room was too messy as well. Like how are you gonna have a messy room like that and have some hot girls over. One thing to have a messy room when you are alone.
That rule doesn't apply when the room belongs to one of the hot girls. Plus a hot college girl can get away with a lot more that just socks sticking out her dresser.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
That rule doesn't apply when the room belongs to one of the hot girls. Plus a hot college girl can get away with a lot more that just socks sticking out her dresser.
I just went and checked those socks are hanging in every scene in Carol/Yuki room. So they haven't cleaned those drawers since the start of the year! :ROFLMAO:

And true, very few college boys (or males at all) are worrying about a mess, when you're about to stick your dick in the hot head cheerleader.;)

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Ashley might be the only LI left whose cherry hasn't been popped yet. Her backdoor has been discovered and ploughed but her main door/ coochie is still pure and wet, waiting to be unlocked.

4.30 star(s) 197 Votes