harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
You could recreate your old save with the cheats menu in only a few minutes. Go to the "Maids Menu", click the left most button at the top bar, then "cheats" in in the bottom left.
Here there's a story and progression menu that lets you toggle completion on every event.
didn't know that there are cheats, thank you so much

TheFutaEnjoyer

Dec 27, 2020
Maybe it's something really stupid i missed, but how do you hangout with Octavia? I only get the "Sex" and "Back" options when talking to her, and i did start a new playthrough for 1.0, so it's not the bug about talking with her after the update.

SorataShirai

Nov 7, 2022
Maybe it's something really stupid i missed, but how do you hangout with Octavia? I only get the "Sex" and "Back" options when talking to her, and i did start a new playthrough for 1.0, so it's not the bug about talking with her after the update.
sleep and do it a next day

rdfred

Dec 22, 2018
TwistedScarlett60 Thanks for the game. Ive enjoyed it!! Looking forward to the other events planned for this game. I, do have a question, would it be possible to see Lily and her maids kids? I would like to see like a family photo of Lily and her kids

Reactions: xanon515x

Serraxas

Nov 30, 2019
Might have hit a bug, I'm not sure. According to the stat readout in the guidebook under dungeon progression, I'm registering as 1150 in terms of health but I can't claim the reward for hitting 1000 Max HP. Am I missing something here, or is anyone else having this problem?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Might have hit a bug, I'm not sure. According to the stat readout in the guidebook under dungeon progression, I'm registering as 1150 in terms of health but I can't claim the reward for hitting 1000 Max HP. Am I missing something here, or is anyone else having this problem?
Ah, it might not factor in bonus HP earned during a run, since that achievement was put in before that was a mechanic. I'll be sure to fix that along with some other bugs in a spring cleaning update.

Also, a lot of people have been asking if there will be any more scenes, or if they could be any more scenes. Don't worry, just because I'm not working on UtU anymore doesn't mean I'm not working at all. I'm already writing and drawing scenes for my next game. :)

Reactions: rdfred and Serraxas
4.70 star(s) 62 Votes