RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

closeright

Aug 14, 2018
Are you guys aware that according to Western time the game is released tomorrow, April 19, not April 20 as in Japanese time? (I apologize for any mistakes in the text, I am not good at English)
Forgot to factor that in we will have the game sooner than we thought.

closeright

Aug 14, 2018
Where can we play/find it?
View attachment 3532358

Brown Girl Natsu-chan ~ Haramase Village Goblinman Mod~

Trial translated using Google + 19 Sex scenes modded throughout the map,
average 1 scene per area

View attachment 3532371

Many scenes are built into the character interaction, so please finish the characters quest to unlock the scene

View attachment 3532372

Some are just standing there waiting to fuck you.
Extracted the scenes from game files, these are the only scenes the game was uploaded with.
Should keep you busy until the full release.

If you like my work, consider supporting me at

Have fun.

closeright

Aug 14, 2018
Since it's only 3 days away I got teaser for you horn dogs hahaha View attachment 3548654
Original Comparison
View attachment 3548656
I'm looking forward to this, using the nipple/areola from his comics/art is smart you are doing digital nipple surgery resizing and all lol. The updated version compared to your old version is better as well it blends better with the sprites. The only thing I'll say is that the right nipple looks more high res than the left one or the left one is blurry. Which makes it look slightly off to me still hats off it's looking good and pretty official considering it is his own art.

Reactions: Impogi

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Looks like a cheat/help item will be added to the game which I'm assuming is like the lever in Yuuka's mansion that will point towards the objects you need to interact.

I'll still make the guide if you guys are still willing to play the JP version before JustXuX is done translating the game.

PEPEsc

Jan 23, 2022
Looks like a cheat/help item will be added to the game which I'm assuming is like the lever in Yuuka's mansion that will point towards the objects you need to interact.

I'll still make the guide if you guys are still willing to play the JP version before JustXuX is done translating the game.
Theres is no way that someone will wait for the translation!!!

Reactions: Huge tits forever

Silvist

May 20, 2017
Midnight release:

Well, now, we have finally reached the point where the release of the retail version will start today at midnight as usual! So, as a bit of useful information in advance, an item has been added for those who don't intend to unlock all the memories, but would rather progress quickly and enjoy the erotic parts rather than exploring.

HaroldN96

May 30, 2022
Definitely is more exploring heavy for this game, kinda wish there was a pop up available for objectives that the fine folks of the island would give you.