kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
It has a good basis, a lot of dead ends, using the carriage locks the game. The notice board says the lumberjack inn is looking for waitresses but I went their at every hour of the day and nothing happened.

Hopefully you keep at it and it develops, QSP games that have a long life always end up being amazing

Reactions: Philjd

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
Seems like the pregnancy system could be really nice, I like that it seems that you'll actually be able to interact with your children after giving birth. Something that you rarely get to see, especially in a meaningful way (and while it's fucked up, I legit laughed at the option to chuck your kid off of a cliff. "Bye bye, baby!").

Though it seems this is a *very* early build, so I'll reserve judgement on it until it's in a further developed state. Keep at it, and you could have something great. But ya gotta keep at it!

Also, remember that oh-so-important rule of game development: ease of use! Navigation can be a pain in this present build, especially getting home. If your players are getting frustrated with the way the game plays, interest in it is gonna spiral downward quickly. Quick travel buttons, like a 'go home' button that's available at any time (unless there are in-game reasons to disable it temporarily, like ending up in a dungeon or something), are a godsend in these types of games. Ones that auto-calculates the time/events that you might run into on the way back and then has you end up there without any manual navigation; those would go really far in improving playability.

Complex games *can* be good, but convoluted games rarely (if ever) are. Though also beware of getting too complex in areas that aren't important; in the case of an adult game, it's my experience that any complexity should enhance the adult nature of it (so for sex scenes, pregnancy systems, seduction/corruption, etc.) and not in areas like survival mechanics (please don't make us have to maintain hygiene and be constantly starving to death at all times) and navigation. You can have things like survival mechanics and navigation, but simple is generally better received, because otherwise they're a stressful obstacle to the meat of an adult game: material we can beat our meat to.

Anyways, good luck with your game! I really hope you're able to crank out something amazing, and I look forward to seeing what it :)

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
manduval is bugged, natsu is bugged, something way north, were you get with the caravan is bugged, the fight with Death after dying to your sib is bugged.

Reactions: Raindancer

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Played an hour or two, what I saw was really buggy
List of bugs, errors, and inconsistencies that I spotted, with possibly solutions for some
Note: I'm not the kindest when reporting logic/common sense issues, ignore those if you get offended easily.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
is the original game required or is it an independent project ?
Independent project.

Played an hour or two, what I saw was really buggy
List of bugs, errors, and inconsistencies that I spotted, with possibly solutions for some
Note: I'm not the kindest when reporting logic/common sense issues, ignore those if you get offended easily.
I'm aware of many of the bugs and it a skill issue on my part on fixing them.

It has a good basis, a lot of dead ends, using the carriage locks the game. The notice board says the lumberjack inn is looking for waitresses but I went their at every hour of the day and nothing happened.
I forgot to remove that message from the board, I've only got the basics for the port and slum bars down at the moment.

Rubedo, the source of every QSP game as far as I can tell.
ETO is the progenitor for the most part, if I recall correctly.

is there a cash cheat?
I can make one but money is pretty easy to make.

How much Gay content is there?
Work in progress for being able to prostitute yourself as a dude.

Last edited:

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
quest compasses and fast travel in big - or what this game tries to be, in terms of big - games is basically a necessity. it's a QoL feature that makes things less frustrating - not less difficult, less frustrating, there's a difference. if you find being stuck in an area for hours and having no clue where to go your cup of tea, you do you, but some people don't like raging at games.
Debatable, at least 2 of the first 3 Elder Scrolls games didn't have quest markers (don't recall about arena, but doubt it), Morrowind had limited fast travel (4 networks, all with limited destinations, one of which needed randomly scattered keys to make operable), Daggerfall only had fast travel so not really applicable, and i never really got into arena, don't recall it's specifics. but i'm guessing it was closer to daggerfall.

Granted, in morrowind the random attacks when searching for some tomb based on a vague description could be annoying (especially due to cliff racer hitboxes -_-), but it doesn't kill the game, as long as the game is good (morrowind did win game of the year iirc). Hell, 20+ years later Morrowind's still fun to play, although graphics mods are kind of a must if you don't want your eyes to bleed.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
p.s some of the goblin quest breck and all the assassin quest seem it blank when you get to them plus the last house that you have to go to someones house to be able to rebuild it blanks as well [all this said i do love the game do not get me wrong but the quest do need a fix up]

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
Debatable, at least 2 of the first 3 Elder Scrolls games didn't have quest markers (don't recall about arena, but doubt it), Morrowind had limited fast travel (4 networks, all with limited destinations, one of which needed randomly scattered keys to make operable), Daggerfall only had fast travel so not really applicable, and i never really got into arena, don't recall it's specifics. but i'm guessing it was closer to daggerfall.

Granted, in morrowind the random attacks when searching for some tomb based on a vague description could be annoying (especially due to cliff racer hitboxes -_-), but it doesn't kill the game, as long as the game is good (morrowind did win game of the year iirc). Hell, 20+ years later Morrowind's still fun to play, although graphics mods are kind of a must if you don't want your eyes to bleed.
i think comparing 3 elder scrolls games by a funded dev team and a - now, not back then - AAA gaming studio is just an unfair comparison. also, the games are entirely different. elder scrolls 1, 2, and 3 were styled as 'do literally what you want RPG' games, while this started as a mod made by one person for a game made by maybe two or three people, with text-based gameplay and rigid storytelling.

also twenty years ago video games were a relatively new thing and people were trying to figure out what worked and what didn't. it is universally acknowledged, barring a few exceptions, that quest markers and fast travel in a wide open-world game, are essential to enjoy the game with needless frustration.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
p.s some of the goblin quest breck and all the assassin quest seem it blank when you get to them plus the last house that you have to go to someones house to be able to rebuild it blanks as well [all this said i do love the game do not get me wrong but the quest do need a fix up]
The part that's broken is you shouldn't be able to access murdering people yet. Must've missed a tag to disable the prompt for it since I haven't written all of it yet.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. I see a bunch of tags such as trap, trans, beasties, tentacles and the like, but didn't encounter 'em. Just a wip sort of deal, or are those tucked away in one of the scenarios?

Adventure awaits. Huzzah. Good luck with the project, dev.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Hm. I see a bunch of tags such as trap, trans, beasties, tentacles and the like, but didn't encounter 'em. Just a wip sort of deal, or are those tucked away in one of the scenarios?

Adventure awaits. Huzzah. Good luck with the project, dev.
Trap GF at the moment/working on making you be able to do more than just crossdress as a male PC
Trans/Futa protagonist(Maid Start)
Tentacles are currently robot ones but I'm working on adding fleshy ones.

Also gimme a few minutes and I'll get you a 1.1 mega link that has my first round of bugfixes.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes