Collection Video ViciNeko collection [2023-01-06] [ViciNeko]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

akitsushima

Apr 28, 2020
I've always defended ViciNeko and his team before because even though they release slow, they consistently show progress and upload WIPs, previews, or wallpapers every week. So the flow of content is still consistent even if the release dates aren't.

But once the WIPs stopped coming, it kinda feels hard to defend them. It's been 2 months without any WIPs, I'm starting to feel withdrawal symptoms.

ViciNeko/Kitsune, please release something to keep my neurons activated.

How long will the actual video be?
Based on the latest editing timeline they posted. The total duration of the video is around 27:30.

GMjJdMmX0AAcKUT.png

BaitoDesuYo

Aug 23, 2020
But once the WIPs stopped coming, it kinda feels hard to defend them. It's been 2 months without any WIPs, I'm starting to feel withdrawal symptoms.
The decision to stop wips till the animation released backfired hard with the schedule issues, they entered the stage where they are too close to bother doing wips and 'spoiling' more, but they should at least keep the weekly updates for people to see the progress rather than waiting 3 weeks and saying vague things like always.

Reactions: burryniceuser

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Yeah I can understand there close and probably want to release quickly but they are at the most difficult stage now.

1. Assemble the different video sections so they are joined smoothly with no frame jumps or that
2. Keep audio in sync with all the different parts

Having done subtitle timing before I can appreciate the work and time to do this as you have to be working at the frames themselves to join all these different compilations to blend them in smoothly with each other. Even knowing this it would be nice to see at least a weekly ETA progress of this process.

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
Yeah I can understand there close and probably want to release quickly but they are at the most difficult stage now.
Which would only be a valid statement if they didn't tell us they were in the "final" part of doing all these things a year ago including finalizing audio editing.

If it took you over a year to subtitle one thing, either you're translating uncut Lord of the Rings into Assyrian handshakes or you're lying.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes