[R>Programmer] [R>Proofreader] Voluteers required for first time write and artist

danzak2021

Apr 26, 2021
We are looking to develop a team to produce a game. At this stage we have 2 writers and an artist. What we do need is someone to code for us. At this stage we don't have any experience and we will be pretty much just trying to get it out there hope people like it then take if from there.

Even if you can give us some advise how to get the game up and running and delvelop a fan base it would be great

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Yes, we are. We aren't quite to that point yet, but we will definitely be on the lookout for proofreaders/playtesters as we move forward.

ArbitraryName

Apr 19, 2021
Sweet. Well, consider this an offer of interest when you do get to the proofing stage. I'm looking to get involved in a project or two to gain some experience.

Zagreuss

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
I'm interested in the programming role but I'd need more information on the game too.

danzak2021

Apr 26, 2021
The game is basically a strongly character based love story to start but over time themes of sharing exhibitionalism corruption will develop. We hope to involve someone who is invested into the story as we would like the team to be proud of whatever we produce

We see i as a choice based visual novel with multiple paths

danzak2021

Apr 26, 2021
We have strated the prolgue and set up and have some images done. But as we have really just linked up trying to get the story line defined

Zagreuss

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
I'm interested. Have you decided on the game engine? If you could reach out to me through discord Zagreuss#7121 that would be great.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I definitely want the game engine to be Ren'py, as I have a passing knowledge of it, and have learned a bit about it, so could help some as needed.

Here is one of the renders I have done for the game. My style is more real life in terms of proportions.

1-2.png

Reactions: longniannan

Zagreuss

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
I am comfortable working with Ren'py. Python programming and in turn Ren'py coding would have been my go-to service to advertise too. Contact me through PM/Discord and we could discuss more?
Also the render looks great!

Feb 7, 2021
I have an especially keen eye for typos and awkward phrasing. I'm not a talented writer myself, but I know what reads well and what doesn't. I wouldn't mind sparing a little time here and there, especially if your project catches my fancy.

danzak2021

Apr 26, 2021
Fallow at this stage we are very early in creating the game. So maybe a little early for a proof reader. Sorry about that as I am really just learning.

MisterKash99

Mar 27, 2021
I'm interested in this project and I'm experienced in renpy, So if the offer is still available drop me a DM.