3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Press <Esc> Key; Use arrow keys to go to settings; It's all in there
ah ok, I just got to the point of the game where I'm actually able to do that. Before you can press Esc and other keys as much as you want without any effect. I also don't know why the settings are not added to the start menu.
but ok. Only thing I'm missing now is cursor speed reduction.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
ah ok, I just got to the point of the game where I'm actually able to do that. Before you can press Esc and other keys as much as you want without any effect. I also don't know why the settings are not added to the start menu.
but ok. Only thing I'm missing now is cursor speed reduction.
I'm not saying you can't use the cursor but I'm pretty sure I play this game almost entirely through the arrow keys, spacebar and escape

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
There are some elves in at least one dungeon: the "Old Ruins" one (dungeon name used in the game, if you choose the 'Go in a dungeon' menu when hunting with Eric). I'm not sure because I've not tested it, but I think it's very probable that they won't drop any such item if you beat them (i.e. this is not a 'standard' item for the elves).

Honestly, your best chance is still the elf forest (not the elf village). If you are lucky, you can get the 3 needed items with 5 or 6 fights (especially against the mage elves); of course, if you are not ... Plus, it can take a few game days to do this, as the mage elves are pretty tough to beat (i.e. your hit points and mana points may become very low after a fight against one of them).

So:
- try to isolate one enemy
- save just before engaging the combat
- fight against him/her
- if you don't get this item after you've won, reload your previous saved game and fight again.

Of course, you must do this only if the corresponding quest is in your quest log (i.e. if you've talked to Taisha before, and if you've met Iss before).
Is the elf forest one screen down from the spa? or is that still considered the elf village?(left side of the orc camp)

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
How do I fill the slime in the jar? I have the jar and some piece of slime.
The WT says there is a big slime in one of the caves, but the only slime I can find there is the one at the entrance.
I want to continue with this magic circle but don't know how to.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
How do I fill the slime in the jar? I have the jar and some piece of slime.
The WT says there is a big slime in one of the caves, but the only slime I can find there is the one at the entrance.
I want to continue with this magic circle but don't know how to.
You need to read one of the books (I think in Krowly's home) that tells you about Slime. Then venture into the cave located in the Forest (it's a hole in the ground rather than a caver entrance) and then navigate into the upper-right corner and fight slimes until...

Anaon

Jun 8, 2019
Is there something special you need to do to get to the dungeon where Eric's sword is upgraded? I can't seem to get it to turn up no matter how many times I go hunting with him.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Is there something special you need to do to get to the dungeon where Eric's sword is upgraded? I can't seem to get it to turn up no matter how many times I go hunting with him.
Check that you have the pregnancy filter turned off (that you are allowed to see pregnancy), if you reach the correct dungeon should start with: "You and Eric discovered a crevice in the rocks"

Reactions: Anaon

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Because someone was under the delusion that a man who gets optional (minus one quest) boobs via magic potion is a futa/trans man...
Well, the MC already looks quite feminine before and with the boobs, well I think the tag is justified. And I mean, the male protagonist is there as well.
I don't know if some sort of transformation tag exist, that would fit here as well.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Well, the MC already looks quite feminine before and with the boobs, well I think the tag is justified. And I mean, the male protagonist is there as well.
Effeminate looking guy does not equal trans though. If it did, then Eric's futa/trans too.

Despite some people's preferences Krowly is an effeminate bisexual man. At "worst" he's a bisexual twink who can wear women's lingerie. Unless/until Boobsgames has an event where Krowly changes permanently to futa/trans and everyone addresses him as a woman, he's still a guy.

I don't know if some sort of transformation tag exist, that would fit here as well.
Transformation tag does exist, but I'm honestly not sure it really applies.
Suffice to say it's more applicable than futa/trans protagonist.

Reactions: GokutheG and Staimh

Daikurou

Feb 1, 2019
Can anyone point me to the solution or help me out here. Somehow the slime queen doesnt spawn until after you have read the book in the church. Well i did the nun quest to fight succubus somehow before killing slime queen. the book is no longer in her bookcase and its not anywhere in my house(yes i read the issue that was on this page). I just dont want to have to restart again, as it would be my 3rd time.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Can anyone point me to the solution or help me out here. Somehow the slime queen doesnt spawn until after you have read the book in the church. Well i did the nun quest to fight succubus somehow before killing slime queen. the book is no longer in her bookcase and its not anywhere in my house(yes i read the issue that was on this page). I just dont want to have to restart again, as it would be my 3rd time.
Book in Elizabeth's bookcase
I'm sure you are but just to confirm; The bookcase you are looking in is the one beside Sister Elizabeth's bed; Not the one in the main area of the church

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes