Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Go to where Eric's camp is. and then go north to the left of the cave, and keep going till you cant anymore and there is a ruined building.
I know this is going to make me seem overbearing and officious but you could put your correct and helpful comment in a spoiler block

Reactions: Usul12

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
Are really wanna see Jaina in the submissive position of the scene

Last edited:

Orange_Clover

Sep 29, 2019
Need help, when I want to restore Krowly's second floor, every time I talk to Derek he says stay away from my girl and that's it. How do I ask him to renovate the top floor? I need a guide or something.

boiohboi69

Dec 26, 2018
Need help, when I want to restore Krowly's second floor, every time I talk to Derek he says stay away from my girl and that's it. How do I ask him to renovate the top floor? I need a guide or something.
Ask him during day time in the pub when he is sitting alone.

Orange_Clover

Sep 29, 2019
Ask him during day time in the pub when he is sitting alone.
But he is never in the pub alone during the day? Every day he is fishing, in his fields or in the evening in the pub with his daughter but he's never alone. Why doesnt it trigger? Have I missed something? I need more detail on how to get it to work. I've done every quest but this one is annoying me.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
But he is never in the pub alone during the day? Every day he is fishing, in his fields or in the evening in the pub with his daughter but he's never alone. Why doesnt it trigger? Have I missed something? I need more detail on how to get it to work. I've done every quest but this one is annoying me.
How to chat to Derek
Save Juliet from the bandit in the forest
Go to church on Sunday to witness Juliet becoming village teacher
When Charlotte is at school (Mon or Fri) Derek is alone during day

Last edited:
Reactions: Orange_Clover

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
It's only working when you talk to him in the afternoon (i.e. when he is fishing). It's also quite possible it's working when he's alone in the pub indeed (AFAIR it also appears in the afternoon).

Don't forget that you must also have completed the "A woman for Derek" quest before he accepts to help you.

Last edited:

CrazyJaeger

Nov 5, 2019
This may be a dumb question, but I haven't found the answer yet after searching this thread and both linked walkthroughs: I can't seem to trigger Carla increasing affection for me after buying lunch from her. I can't do it in a fresh game or a game that's been going for a while. Is there a quest that triggers it? Is it a bug?

I've even tried it in 335.7 build (existing game) and can't get it to increase through lunch buying (but sex does increase it).

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
This may be a dumb question, but I haven't found the answer yet after searching this thread and both linked walkthroughs: I can't seem to trigger Carla increasing affection for me after buying lunch from her. I can't do it in a fresh game or a game that's been going for a while. Is there a quest that triggers it? Is it a bug?

I've even tried it in 335.7 build (existing game) and can't get it to increase through lunch buying (but sex does increase it).
Chumming up to Carla
Enter the pub on Tues/Wed night after and go downstairs to her bedchamber

CrazyJaeger

Nov 5, 2019
Chumming up to Carla
Enter the pub on Tues/Wed night after and go downstairs to her bedchamber
My affection is stuck at 5. I can't get it higher with buying lunch from her, so when I do what you posted, she's just asleep (even after chatting with her, flirting with her, or buying lunch from her). Is that a bug, or is there some quest that initiates the buying of food raising her affection for me?

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
My affection is stuck at 5. I can't get it higher with buying lunch from her, so when I do what you posted, she's just asleep (even after chatting with her, flirting with her, or buying lunch from her). Is that a bug, or is there some quest that initiates the buying of food raising her affection for me?
No, I don't think it should matter at all - will only occur at specific time but I don't think there are any requirements
OK started new game and went straight to Carla on first Tuesday night, no rumpy pumpy so there is a criteria, but it must be one I've always done without even noticing;
I always start with the quest "The terrible secret of Fina Ironheart" which is assigned (sort of) by Carla, that might be it. Otherwise it's something like chatting to her, I'll let you know if I find out more but ...
Right did it again, in bed with Carla on first Tuesday, things done ...
Chat to Carla Monday moring, get "The terrible secret of Fina Ironheart" quest;
Completed quest on Monday evening;
Chatted to Carla on Tuesday evening and chose flirt option
Visited her bedroom on Tuesday evening and had sex

And from there on sex whenever

Last edited:

CrazyJaeger

Nov 5, 2019
No, I don't think it should matter at all - will only occur at specific time but I don't think there are any requirements
OK started new game and went straight to Carla on first Tuesday night, no rumpy pumpy so there is a criteria, but it must be one I've always done without even noticing;
I always start with the quest "The terrible secret of Fina Ironheart" which is assigned (sort of) by Carla, that might be it. Otherwise it's something like chatting to her, I'll let you know if I find out more but ...
Right did it again, in bed with Carla on first Tuesday, things done ...
Chat to Carla Monday moring, get "The terrible secret of Fina Ironheart" quest;
Completed quest on Monday evening;
Chatted to Carla on Tuesday evening and chose flirt option
Visited her bedroom on Tuesday evening and had sex

And from there on sex whenever
That worked! Thank you!

3.60 star(s) 173 Votes