Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
the futa version of the mc it's still the same guy with boobs? Or the dev decided to change it a bit more?

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Yes and if we do that we have no new content for basically a year now
Certainly less new content
Although isn't that what was expected ?

As far as I understand it the gay filter in this game is implemented:
> To allow those who want to avoid seeing gay scenes
> Not as a way to experience an alternative "non gay" game

So I would expect this to continue

wboiko

Jul 29, 2017
how the fuck does this install? I followed your instructions and im still confused.
How far did you get, which part of the instructions is giving you problems?
Just in case, be aware that the gallery mod has not been updated yet and thus will NOT work in v0.340!

How does the gallery mod work? all it does is allow you to change the relationship, wheres the scene replay.
That's because you're in the cheat or debug room, which is not something added through mods.

Wamuu

Feb 26, 2019
How far did you get, which part of the instructions is giving you problems?
Just in case, be aware that the gallery mod has not been updated yet and thus will NOT work in v0.340!

That's because you're in the cheat or debug room, which is not something added through mods.
well I found the gallery I just had a hard time finding it, as for the actual install idk, I just picked up one that was already installed. I just didnt know how to extract the data I needed or where the files needed to go.

water221

Aug 21, 2018
I respect the developer, but after all this years, we still have no vaginal sex with Alice, Astra and Jill.
Also, their relationship is stuck.
What we got is more and more gay content and anal sex.
Maybe the game title can change to 'Warlock and Bones' because Kowly love to suck dick.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Certainly less new content
Although isn't that what was expected ?

As far as I understand it the gay filter in this game is implemented:
> To allow those who want to avoid seeing gay scenes
> Not as a way to experience an alternative "non gay" game

So I would expect this to continue
See, this guy gets it.

You have a choice right at the start of the game if you want to disable Gay content or not.

The developer gives you the choice to opt out.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Apparently a bug has been introduced in the new 0.340 version.

The scenes where Jill is coming in your bedroom when you fap at night is no more cleared at the end of the scene: which lead to various troubles (display, clothes, ...) in the next morning. See capture hereafter.

capture-nightfap-bug.jpg

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How do you get the blowbang scene?
Interact with Jaina and Rose behind the inn at night, and choose the 'Join' menu choice.

Of course, you probably need enough lust and a sufficient level of affection with Rose and Jaina.

capture-blowbangchoice.jpg

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
Interact with Jaina and Rose behind the inn at night, and choose the 'Join' menu choice.
Ahh I see I thought u had to interact with rose at tavern.

Also any idea how to get Futa Fina X Juliette. Because Bringing Juliette to sunday mass doesnt work

idkimbill12

Mar 18, 2020
Could someone give me the full save of the recent update? The Rose and Jaina blowbang scene won't show up even when I add points to affections.

TempestP

May 6, 2018
how to access the new scene with eric?
You have to already encountered the two scenes with Juliette (in the little forest + with the tatacles monsters in the canyon), then during a hunt, you have a chance to access the event with Eric (it's a fairy glade, like the preview in the changelog)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 173 Votes