screwju

Oct 2, 2023
This newest version seems to have bugged combat with the wolves. They randomly do ~1500 damage in a single turn almost every time I fight them, even with 10 Dexterity at the start
Yeah, it seems like something is broken in the combat. If I try to unarmed hit a bandit that has low hp, it one-shots me. IDK what is going on, but it almsot feels like their damage is based on their remaining health.

edit: little more testing, any unarmed attack, it seems to happen. Instantly sets me to -800 health.
e2: even more testing, it seems like melee in general might cause it. tried using a melee weapon and had it happen. really annoying, tbh.

Last edited:

Kira44444

Dec 25, 2023
Yeah, it seems like something is broken in the combat. If I try to unarmed hit a bandit that has low hp, it one-shots me. IDK what is going on, but it almsot feels like their damage is based on their remaining health.

edit: little more testing, any unarmed attack, it seems to happen. Instantly sets me to -800 health.
e2: even more testing, it seems like melee in general might cause it. tried using a melee weapon and had it happen. really annoying, tbh.
I think it is exhaustion of mc that doesn't show in stats. I had this before but thank to saves I managed to come back and go to sleep before going to fight again and problem disappeared.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes