acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Don't be sad Ace. :)

The good news is before the will conditions freaked me out my MC had sex with......Katie, Jenna, Bella, Jolina (never again :D ), Debbie, Lily, Natasha, Mabel (that was after tbf), Wanda, Angel and a dream sequence with the librarian.

He's not had sex with Zarah and Monica. Elaine and Theresa in progress. (y)
All Milf's need love. Why did only Elaine make the cut? :p

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Your MC may be needing to seek help if he is giving it to Jolina. You don't yet know if she's involved in some dastardly scheme against our boy. Tread carefully .... (y)
Jolina's plan is simple: she's a woman in her thirties with a nice house and a buisness, all she's missing is some bundles of joy... MC can provide that, and if by doing so Elaine gets less of the cream, the third gold digger will share her gains with Jolina.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
You're all paranoid....
Yes. But are you really paranoid if it turns out you were right .....? ;)
Be with Wanda and Mabel and live a happy beach life ;)
A happy beach life sounds nice, of course our MC has to pull his finger out first and make some discoveries and important choices. I do question your choice of company though .... :LOL:
Jolina's plan is simple: she's a woman in her thirties with a nice house and a buisness, all she's missing is some bundles of joy... MC can provide that, and if by doing so Elaine gets less of the cream, the third gold digger will share her gains with Jolina.
Well, if you feel you've sussed her out, good on ya. I'm not convinced. You might want to keep the vaseline handy (In case of shafting) (y)

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Yes. But are you really paranoid if it turns out you were right .....? ;)

A happy beach life sounds nice, of course our MC has to pull his finger out first and make some discoveries and important choices. I do question your choice of company though .... :LOL:

Well, if you feel you've sussed her out, good on ya. I'm not convinced. You might want to keep the vaseline handy (In case of shafting) (y)
I'm going harem path till the bitter end... and I'll be looking at the screen and taunting "that's the worst you can conjure ?!"

4.40 star(s) 319 Votes