AaronAaronson

Aug 21, 2018
So, when you make Becky Sue your girlfriend she appears to have different outfits. Could someone please explane how does the game determines the outfit, and what must I do to get a different one?

zobiku

Jul 29, 2018
So, when you make Becky Sue your girlfriend she appears to have different outfits. Could someone please explane how does the game determines the outfit, and what must I do to get a different one?
it depends on how much you changed her look and language when training her be careful if you make her too classy and submissive her sugar daddy will keep her

Last edited:

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Is it possible to get Terri big boobs? Or what are the different transformation options for her?
I never did big boobs with her.

But you have different endings for her:
Baby terri
Assistant terri only for hypnotist playthrough
Lesbian terri with Cassandra the dom from the club
Lesbian terri with Marylin
Transformation Terri but I think that it's not finished yet

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Is it possible to get Terri big boobs? Or what are the different transformation options for her?
On her first session, tell her guys like large breasts. Then during her training, attempt a titjob with her. Then if you are successful in her training, call her to your house and there is a conversation option to suggest she get a boob job. You'll have to repeat this a few times, like 3 or 4, then eventually the next time she answers your call she'll have larger boobies. Then you can suggest having sex because she's top-heavy now and so her balance is off and her previous training isn't applicable. You can progress that over a few visits, and then she eventually becomes more or less a bimbo.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Anybody know who the actress for Anne the Tortured Soul is? In the credits she only appears as 912...
She appeared in a number of Insex films, under the name 912. She eventually retired from on-screen appearances and started working behind the camera.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
donna's daughter encounter ain't starting for me at all keep taking her on dates but she never tells mc she's busy with family talked to her about her kids / forced her to admit her feeling for her daughter and reinforced it but no idea what to do now almost done with her training was forced to reset her training weeks "couple of times now" because of this

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
donna's daughter encounter ain't starting for me at all keep taking her on dates but she never tells mc she's busy with family talked to her about her kids / forced her to admit her feeling for her daughter and reinforced it but no idea what to do now almost done with her training was forced to reset her training weeks "couple of times now" because of this
if you are using semeicardia mod you can set dee visit week even you can make her visit every week

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
Any news about 0.8 ?
It was expected in October,, and it's a long time we don't have any information on the next update.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I was wondering: Is there any route where Terri feels pleasure with you? (Given she's a closeted lesbian?)

tyler2187

Nov 11, 2018
I was wondering: Is there any route where Terri feels pleasure with you? (Given she's a closeted lesbian?)
No.
1.- Slave
2.-Lesbian
3.-Doll
4.-Hypno student
With Play Boy u have extra scenes with her and her girlfriend, but im no sure about she feells pleasure with u

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
No.
1.- Slave
2.-Lesbian
3.-Doll
4.-Hypno student
With Play Boy u have extra scenes with her and her girlfriend, but im no sure about she feells pleasure with u
you forgot adult baby if you work in her youthness too much

4.40 star(s) 65 Votes