[S>Proofreader] [S>Translator] [S>Writer] Unpaid Writer looking for a project

• Thread starter Deleted member 3345283
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3345283

Skills:
Recently, I’ve been working on the structure of a story that, in my opinion, can serve as a solid base for a good kinetic novel (or maybe even a fully fledged game). Since I have no experience developing a game of this kind, I’ve come to think that being part of a development team would be a better learning experience than tackling a big project on my own right away. For this reason, I offer you my services, mainlny as a writer. The main benefit I can provide to your project is perspective, since my interest in this kind of games stems from my curiosity about the way people build themselves through relationships and kinks. I care a lot about the role of coherence and interesting world building at the service of a central idea that the developers want to communicate, so you can count on a somewhat serious approach to writing. My offer is open for both teams and individuals . Hobbyists and casual players/developers are welcome too. Additionally, I can translate to and from English and Spanish.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: ojosverdes#3310

Employment Type & Rates:
It depends on the kind of offer but, on account of my lack of experience, I am willing to take an unpaid position in a project (with a coherent load of work). For any projects that are formulated in the future, sharing patreon earnings will be the preferred method.

Availability:
A part time position fits my current offer, with the option of a full time position if the project grows in scale.

Work Samples:
I don’t have work samples, but we can discuss ways to test my abilities.

Additional comments:
The story I’m working on has to do mainly with incest, voyeurism, and sharing. I’m open to work on basically any kink, as long as there’s real interest in it.

MoonPillow

Apr 5, 2020
Hello Ojos Verdes,
I would like to create new team. As usual it's a startup thing starting with nothing and offering only dreams. But for me it's also new experience as the game director. Maybe we can cooperate together on intro chapter and we will see where it goes.

Add me if you are interested (sent you request). :)

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
I've sent you a friend request my friend, as I'm actually looking for someone to join our team as an additional writer in lieu of a patreon share if it ends working up!