[S>Writer] Paid Writing/roleplay commissions! ANY GENRE.

KyokitoChan

Jun 26, 2023
Hello, nice to meet you! I am Kyokito.

Skills:
I have over 10 years of writing experience and I have written most of themes. Although my experience is mostly writing in spanish, I believe I am perfectly capable to provide a delightful, rich experience when it comes to communicating my ideas and thoughts in english. I am respectful, creative, open-minded and a huge people pleaser. I will do my best to provide you a wonderful time and, more importantly, I will not judge you nor your likes.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord. My username is Kyokito. Please post here before sending me a message!

Employment Type & Rates:
I am offering my writing services for interactive roleplay (hour fee) and for stories. My prices are the following:

ROLEPLAY WRITING
I will be writing any character and story of your choosing for that amount of time.

1 hour: 20 USD
2 hours: 35 USD
3 hours: 60 USD

* You can ask for customer bundles as well. Prices can be negotiable if you're a frequent customer.

STORIES/FANFICTION
I can write any theme, NO limits.

1000+ words: 10 USD
3000+ words: 35 USD
4500+ words: 60 USD

More words: The price will depend on the extension.

I accept payment via PayPal or Ko-fi. I have a lot of positive feedback in the latter.

Availability:
I am available all days of the week and can adjust my schedule to yours.

Work Samples:
You can ask for my examples via discord!

Additional comments:

I have written ALL THEMES. I don't have any limits. This is both for writing and stories. I can also write fandom content.

KyokitoChan

Jun 26, 2023
Hello! I have decided to post some examples of my work, for both RP and stories! Do keep in mind some of these include very delicate subjects!