The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
The Krypt Angel man how much Kool-Aid did you give BTLD Poor guy can't even think for himself anymore. Did you get him a Salve collar yet?

If he drank more than he should have he did it on his own cuz I talked to him all of once before he showed up here in full blown zealot mode lol. I may be good at brainwashing but I ain't THAT good :p

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
. . . I am very interested in the religious movements you lads got here, although I still feel attached to the Church of T!Shauna.
Be careful not to say her name too many times here otherwise he will show up, and say you can't have her. We can't mention his name other wise he shows up. It's kind of like Beetlejuice.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
If he drank more than he should have he did it on his own cuz I talked to him all of once before he showed up here in full blown zealot mode lol. I may be good at brainwashing but I ain't THAT good :p
I do not remember drinking anything , saw a following of the TRUE goddess and decided I needed to join that following/cult
High Priest, my best regards.
Keep us in the light!
And protect us from the temptations.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Be careful not to say her name too many times here otherwise he will show up, and say you can't have her. We can't mention his name other wise he shows up. It's kind of like Beetlejuice.
*tires to remember who you are talking about*

Reactions: Repuci

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok Stacy Clone army we are in high alert the crazy cult members have gone even more insane (I didn't think that was possible). I know The Krypt Angel is well protected by SB and BB, but send a few clones their way for some extra security. I can't handle my best friend being murdered and worn as a skin suit as I fear his newest cult member may stoop to. Remember don't get too close I can't afford to have more of you corrupted.

Just to be safe make sure our compound is well fortified just incase they come after me instead.

Stacy Clone Army1.png

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ok Stacy Clone army we are in high alert the crazy cult members have gone even more insane (I didn't think that was possible). I know The Krypt Angel is well protected by SB and BB, but send a few clones their way for some extra security. I can't handle my best friend being murdered and worn as a skin suit as I fear his newest cult member may stoop to. Remember don't get too close I can't afford to have more of you corrupted.

Just to be safe make sure our compound is well fortified just incase they come after me instead.

View attachment 869242
I'm not sure you are talking about me there but if you are I would not do anything without the blessing of my High Priest and our True Goddess!
EDIT : the part about the newest cult member i mean :p , was lazy to delete everything else and just let that part in . xD

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm not sure you are talking about me there but if you are I would not do anything without the blessing of my High Priest and our True Goddess!
EDIT : the part about the newest cult member i mean :p , was lazy to delete everything else and just let that part in . xD
I don't know man you have been knocking that Kool-Aid back a lot lately. I am concerned for my friend. :p

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I don't know man you have been knocking that Kool-Aid back a lot lately. I am concerned for my friend. :p
But it's so good...I know you are affiliated with Stacy Army/Clones but at one point you should try it to...come ...come...we have cookies...and more!
xD

3.70 star(s) 633 Votes