Derpdeherp7

Jul 8, 2019
I have been repeatedly getting an error message that says: "Failed to load: audio/se/equip1.ogg" Can anybody offer advice on how to solve this? (Also, it sometimes says equip2 as well.)

Last edited:

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I have been repeatedly getting an error message that says: "Failed to load: audio/se/equip1.ogg" Can anybody offer advice on how to solve this? (Also, it sometimes says equip2 as well.)
I got a similar error, so you probably did what I did, and accidentally copied the saves over for this game from Zombie's Retreat 2. This is Zombie's Retreat 1 [v2.00]. A bit confusing if you have both games next to each other ^^;

Derpdeherp7

Jul 8, 2019
I got a similar error, so you probably did what I did, and accidentally copied the saves over for this game from Zombie's Retreat 2. This is Zombie's Retreat 1 [v2.00]. A bit confusing if you have both games next to each other ^^;
Unfortunately, that isn't the case. I downloaded the game fresh and haven't downloaded the sequel. I looked around in the files and it seems like the things its trying to load just aren't there.

EDIT: Turns out the missing files were in the Apple version, so I was able to just move them over. Seems to have solved the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Man_in_hat365

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
View attachment 925991 View attachment 925992
Care Package & Infected Antidote Reward Patron Tiers (CGs & Animations)
This is a selection of scenes of both CGs & animations in their full quality.

Individual CGs&Animations: MEGA

Compiled zip (735MB):
MEGA
File no longer exists sadly. Either link is dead or "Violated Our Terms of Service" or "The folder link has been diasbled by the user"

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes