Seeking 3D games with customizable protagonist?

KTRIOS

Jun 3, 2017
I don't know of any and I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't any decent ones. In a prerendered game, a single image can take hours to render, so it would be so time-consuming to render every variation of a player character in every scene they appear in.

I could see it being easier to implement into a real-time game like The Twist, but since that's an incest game, the PC's family would have to change if your skin colour or whatever.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
They haven't implemented it yet, but the game Stationmaster on this site the dev is planning on adding a more in depth MC customisation, and so far the devs of that game have delivered on their promises so its a safe bet they'll put it in in couple of updates later.

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
I found one by myself: [/URL] Have yet to try it but overall seems pretty promising..

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
I could see it being easier to implement into a real-time game like The Twist, but since that's an incest game, the PC's family would have to change if your skin colour or whatever.
Unless I'm adopted.. ;) But it would be cool to tailor the whole family to my preference