• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

A Digital Artist's Introduction to the f95Community

Sinvrh

Shadow of Division
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Hello everyone, my name is Zero (also known as: OneZero, 1/0, Divide by Zero, Senpai, Iza), and I'm an emerging and developing digital artist and writer. I'm more adept at drawing females over males, and my art has a heavy unrealistic/anime/fantasy base to it; no realism or hyper realism around here, sorry. My skills as an author I daresay is better than my current artistic level. English was always my strong suit; in my free time I enjoy making fantasy worlds and short creepy stories.
I'm a moderator of a few different art communities on a few different platforms, from Amino to Discord, which helped me work on my ability to multitask as well as my time management skills.

While I've just been a lurker for past year being a shy turtle, I've decided recently that now or never's the time to continue to spread my reach as well as give back to the community that helped me develop my artistic and literature skills.

An example of my most recent art and my style can be found on the small collection I set up.

Project wise, I'm currently planning a text game being made with Twine SugarCube, since I am unable to draw decent backgrounds. The game is called "Sexaclysm", and... I'm not sure what tags it'll have.
I'm not much of a coder/programmer at all and this is my first time making and completing any kind of game. There's a possibility of it being lackluster, but you never know until you try, and I'm going to try my best one thing at a time.

If I'm able to, I'll make a thread here telling more about the text game and maybe garner support for it and my works, but only when there's at LEAST three different sex scenes. That's the only time I'll be comfortable sharing anything, since a XXX game without sexual content in it , demo or not, is hardly a mature game at all.

It's nice to meet you all, and I look forward to seeing what this community has in store, as well as showing off my art (and art development) in the process.
Maybe I'll even help out on other's projects if it interests me.

If you'd like to follow me elsewhere, I'm most active on as well as my personal server and will be using as a kind of blog and community storage space. I have an as well, but it's used mostly as a portfolio and secondary update center of sorts. I'll also of course check on here occasionally. I personally believe it to be trivial to have multiple good sources of connection with those who want to support or keep up with your antics. It'll mean a lot if you check those out, and follow me if you're interested.

Have a cleaned up sketch of a vine scene I drew a while ago feat. main girl Moan~
Sexaclysm Vine Drafts.jpg