megaera

Nov 12, 2016
So i got the file for Ursula but i can't seem to see what needs to be done next. Anyone has any pointers? (Couldn't find it in the walkthrough either while doing a CTRL F)

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So i got the file for Ursula but i can't seem to see what needs to be done next. Anyone has any pointers? (Couldn't find it in the walkthrough either while doing a CTRL F)
Unsure why you cannot find the information in the walkthrough it is there, Are you checking the one in the game?

After meeting Sarah spend the night not at home. Tracy will message you. Return home and check your bedroom.

Go and talk to Angela and the Mayor at Town Hall

Go to Ursula's home on Parkview Rd (access from the Mansion). You can just talk to her and charm her as a slave or bimbo, or you can bring her to a captured Davy to charm her as a lover.

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Unsure why you cannot find the information in the walkthrough it is there, Are you checking the one in the game?
I'm a moron :ROFLMAO:. No jokes i was checking the old walkthrough at hypnopics. Second you said "in the game" i went.... "dude, the notepad app on the cellphone is there for a reason, right?"

Tysm. Love the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Reij
4.30 star(s) 58 Votes