• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I know I will be listed as a troll or a hater, but I have been following this for many years, and have given up trying to keep going with this. Heck - the fan made games based on this are better than trying to continue the story of the original. 6 and a half years and this is where we're at? This is ludicrous and not very damn satisfying...

Luis2008

Oct 8, 2017
I finished playing AWaM (not DoL) and unlike other people here, I really enjoyed the update.

For the non spoilers, I'll say this: Is the Sam update hot? | More like PG-13 (But like some have been saying, if you want the more lewd version of this scene, you have to skip the part 2 Sophia x Dylan option.

How good was the Logan & Tyler scene? | From the person that leaked the CGs, it's good. Though don't expect there to be any other "hidden" CGs from them when you have the AWaM version.

And the Ellie x Sophia scene? | ....beautiful.

To play it safe I'll spoil tag the rest of my review/thoughts on the update to not give out any accidental plots or scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's a few more non-spoiler-ish thoughts (more for the people hanging out on the off-topic thread):

When playing on my own playthrough, I thought Ellie would be gaining "bitch" points from the whole affair from start to finish. However at the end of my gameplay, it didn't go up from the 2 points already on her. If I had to think why that's the case, I think that's only if Sophia is going against what Ellie secretly wants. Which could make her more rebellious against Sophia later on in the game. With the possible outcome of her being a complete total bitch. However when I chose the options of "filth" and for Ellie's sake, they didn't go up. I think that could be because Ellie wants her mother to be the second opinion to affirm to her that everything they (or even she) is doing is correct. If you do that, I don't think she'll be on the total "bitch" path. But again it's hard to say that just from this one update, bit it's food for thought at least.

Secondly, from some of the off-shoot things that happened in this update, I think PD 14 just got bigger. If your fans of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then huzzah~! .....Though if this means L&P isn't trimming off other content (like maybe removing at least one of Dylan's scheduled events) to make up for the newly added content, then PD14 just got a lot longer in the development fire. (Which could be a longer wait for PD 15.)

Anyways, that's all I wanted to say about the new AWaM update.

Zyain malik

Aug 24, 2023
I know I will be listed as a troll or a hater, but I have been following this for many years, and have given up trying to keep going with this. Heck - the fan made games based on this are better than trying to continue the story of the original. 6 and a half years and this is where we're at? This is ludicrous and not very damn satisfying...
I agree but the developer is trying to create a huge story. But when we play single single updates it may feel worthless. but the guys who will play from the beginning think about them they will be having lot of options like hell man
And the story they slow burn . That will be amazing. If we see it as complete story

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes