• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
What will be the next update? Any guess
I really want it to be Sophia Dylan
Next UPDATE wil be the Alternative path to this event.
Sophia/Ellie : Lesbian only path
+ Meeting with Vicky ( July-Aug? )

Noon ( HOT) :
side job 1 (Old men) ( Nov-Dec?)
Alternative - Side Job 2 ( Ava's Kids ) (March-April 2025?)

*Note : we can hope that he'll release both side jobs events in a single update but that'll be very unusual for L&P.

Badboyoz

Apr 13, 2023
Warning to my brothers who haven't played the game yet! If you're not a lesbian, here's your comment;
What the fuck? This update did nothing for me and I feel like an idiot for waiting 6 months for it.
At least that's what I said when I finished the game, but I'm sure the rest of the community agrees with me. Because I don't know if you've noticed, but this is the first time this forum hasn't gone apocalyptic after an update. Every update they had to lock the thread because the comments were never ending, but now it's like the gobi desert. I can explain this to you with science;
(If we accept the life span of a human as 75 years)

To calculate the percentage:

Number of months in 75 years:

Months=75×12Months=75×12

Months=900Months=900

Now, let's find out what percentage 6 months is of 900 months:

Percentage=(6/900) × 100

Percentage=(1/150)×100

Percentage=0.006666... × 100

Percentage≈ 0.67%

So, 6 months is approximately 0.67% of 900 months.

So people are very angry that they've spent 0.67% of their lives waiting for this awful thing. Science is infallible, L&P. You screwed up and really damaged your game's reputation after this update. Your greed for money is the biggest obstacle to the opportunity to make a lot more money in the future, and I guess you'll never realise that. You need a professional team, you need a manager. If you don't listen to my warnings, tomorrow someone else will steal your project and have more hype than you. I know you read here every day, so pay attention to these and similar warnings, because I won't take money from you for this consultancy. But I'm doing this one time. If you want to learn something in terms of game, you have to learn to listen to people. Otherwise, I'm sorry, but you will have to throw your game in the "Big Game Dumpster". And I'm serious

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Hero
Hero
Hero

Android
Android
Android

Bullshit update
Bullshit update
Bullshit update

Back to normal…

Newbies are like mushrooms after rain in this forum. From the moment it is announced the update is ready they start… At some point the mobs should block them and clean up the forum…

It’s been 4 months you’ve been waiting for this game! Why not 1 more day??

For those saying “it’s a shitty update” after begging for a hero in this forum… If you read ONLY xxxorro ‘s comments, especially the last one, you know exactly what to expect and not waste your time…

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
this update is quite bad from image quality to content

new model of Sophia is terrible :confused: looking stiff and awkward, and I don't see any clear upgrades to the skin

The color tone of the game this time looks as pale as Sophia's skin; perhaps LP likes pastel styles o_O

Sloppy rendering, some of errors are still retained, and he mostly uses all teaser images in the game, something that has never happened before

The storyline is confusing o_O I had to go back to old saves multiple times to be able to open all the scenes, even though it's the same lesbian storyline, it produces different outcomes (who cares anyway it's a visual novel, not an exploration game

Feb 26, 2022
ABSOLUT MESS.

A story-line all over the place.
No cohesion whatsoever. Her actions don't make any sence at all.
Sophia can only be described as bipolar at this point.

She should have awoken horny from the night with Dylan. Liam should be the cuck in this story.
The discarded panties should have been her own, with Dylan's freshly dripping cum sticking to them; her having flashbacks; and in a mental frenzy having the first taste of her beloved son's ejaculation.

End the Dylan story and make him the owner of Sophia. Make Dylan the sole person who corrupts Sophia. (You know mom I had a dream of you and Ellie together, getting fucked by a bbc, trying drugs, getting stoned, etc etc ...)

C-O-H-E-S-I-O-N

Dec 29, 2021
Warning to my brothers who haven't played the game yet! If you're not a lesbian, here's your comment;
What the fuck? This update did nothing for me and I feel like an idiot for waiting 6 months for it.
At least that's what I said when I finished the game, but I'm sure the rest of the community agrees with me. Because I don't know if you've noticed, but this is the first time this forum hasn't gone apocalyptic after an update. Every update they had to lock the thread because the comments were never ending, but now it's like the gobi desert. I can explain this to you with science;
(If we accept the life span of a human as 75 years)

To calculate the percentage:

Number of months in 75 years:

Months=75×12Months=75×12

Months=900Months=900

Now, let's find out what percentage 6 months is of 900 months:

Percentage=(6/900) × 100

Percentage=(1/150)×100

Percentage=0.006666... × 100

Percentage≈ 0.67%

So, 6 months is approximately 0.67% of 900 months.

So people are very angry that they've spent 0.67% of their lives waiting for this awful thing. Science is infallible, L&P. You screwed up and really damaged your game's reputation after this update. Your greed for money is the biggest obstacle to the opportunity to make a lot more money in the future, and I guess you'll never realise that. You need a professional team, you need a manager. If you don't listen to my warnings, tomorrow someone else will steal your project and have more hype than you. I know you read here every day, so pay attention to these and similar warnings, because I won't take money from you for this consultancy. But I'm doing this one time. If you want to learn something in terms of game, you have to learn to listen to people. Otherwise, I'm sorry, but you will have to throw your game in the "Big Game Dumpster". And I'm serious
That is entirely your decision as to what you want to wait for.
If you're frustrated now, it's certainly not L&P's fault, but rather you made the wrong decision.

Reactions: Matt1 and hzjujk
3.40 star(s) 489 Votes