• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Does anyone know the release date for the next update? Really excited to play it!

FactoryDirect

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hello again everyone. Just wanted to keep everyone informed on the development process of the game. I've put what I'm working on in spoilers down below. If you just want to know when the next update is, it will be on May 14th. I will aim for a constant Wednesday release date every 2 weeks after this update on my and then a week later on here, with weekly development updates on subscribestar. This update method/schedule will happen after I release v0.2, which by the way, is a lot larger than I initially intended it to be.

As for V0.2, 90% of the writing and programming is complete, the renders are 75% through and I just need to do the finishing touches afterwards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, thank you everyone for taking an interest in my game!

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Hello again everyone. Just wanted to keep everyone informed on the development process of the game. I've put what I'm working on in spoilers down below. If you just want to know when the next update is, it will be on May 14th. I will aim for a constant Wednesday release date every 2 weeks after this update on my and then a week later on here, with weekly development updates on subscribestar. This update method/schedule will happen after I release v0.2, which by the way, is a lot larger than I initially intended it to be.

As for V0.2, 90% of the writing and programming is complete, the renders are 75% through and I just need to do the finishing touches afterwards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, thank you everyone for taking an interest in my game!
Seems more interesting now

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
No build up, just right into the sex. So, this is a big NO from me. Still, that's just me, certain that others will enjoy this. :D

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote