Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
So I've restarted this game for reasons and there is a choice in either chapter 3 or 4 where you get the options of calling Chloe later or getting a Lily point.

Is this an either/or type of choice? If I choose to call Chloe am I cutting of content with Lily or vice versa?

(I have used the search function but failed to find anything conclusive and the walkthroughs aren't providing enough information.)

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Is it just me or is the game getting really boring?
The story doesn't go any further at all.
Every update lately is "a round through all the pussy" and that's it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about sex scenes, but the game used to have a really interesting story... where did it go?
I found the actual plot of the game to be distracting most of time. I didn't really care for the occasions he was doing shit for his dad or going out of town and having recently been forced to restart the game, I just skip through all of that stuff. It's just not interesting to me and since this is one of the few games that actually features a heavy focus on Netori, I'm pretty hungry for the sexual content.

There are games that I play mostly for the story, and then there are games where the story just gets in the way of good content. This game is one of those in my opinion.

Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
So I've restarted this game for reasons and there is a choice in either chapter 3 or 4 where you get the options of calling Chloe later or getting a Lily point.

Is this an either/or type of choice? If I choose to call Chloe am I cutting of content with Lily or vice versa?

(I have used the search function but failed to find anything conclusive and the walkthroughs aren't providing enough information.)
Been a long time, but I am pretty sure I called Chloe. I figured that there would be more opportunities for Lily points than Chloe along the way. It certainly didn't affect anything, cause in Chapter 8 (I think), I got put on a Lily/Chloe path.

Weirdest path ever, because it didn't matter anyway, cause Chloe just disappeared at that point, never seen her since. And Lily barely. It became all about the MILFs, not the younger ones. Shame, I wanted them all.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Been a long time, but I am pretty sure I called Chloe. I figured that there would be more opportunities for Lily points than Chloe along the way. It certainly didn't affect anything, cause in Chapter 8 (I think), I got put on a Lily/Chloe path.

Weirdest path ever, because it didn't matter anyway, cause Chloe just disappeared at that point, never seen her since. And Lily barely. It became all about the MILFs, not the younger ones. Shame, I wanted them all.
Oh well. I certainly don't mind a game narrowing it's scope as oppose to adding endlessly more and more women

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Oh well. I certainly don't mind a game narrowing it's scope as oppose to adding endlessly more and more women
Can't argue with that. But, after Chloe disappeared, a couple of new MILFs were added (Rebecca & Susan). Personally, I would have preferred he dropped a couple of MILFS instead, so I can have some variety. But, I guess I'm in the minority, and he's providing what his Patrons want. I'm not paying for it, so not complaining. I'll play what I'm given, or move on.

Reactions: John 13 and LSC82

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Can't argue with that. But, after Chloe disappeared, a couple of new MILFs were added (Rebecca & Susan). Personally, I would have preferred he dropped a couple of MILFS instead, so I can have some variety. But, I guess I'm in the minority, and he's providing what his Patrons want. I'm not paying for it, so not complaining. I'll play what I'm given, or move on.
That's a bit of a shame as one of the more alluring aspects of Sophia was that she got super turned on after hearing you fuck her daughter Chloe. The wasted potential of mother/daughter combos cucking out their husband/father is worthy of shedding a tear.

Dec 20, 2017
I love that this game focuses on hot milfs. There are sooo many games out there with hot young adult girls (or "teens") with one or two milfs.
And theres quite a couple a few that focuses on milfs but most of them tend to be the BBW type :rolleyes:.

This one uses only "ideal body" milfs and I couldn't be happier. I don't care if it's unrealistic.

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
I love that this game focuses on hot milfs. There are sooo many games out there with hot young adult girls (or "teens") with one or two milfs.
And theres quite a couple a few that focuses on milfs but most of them tend to be the BBW type :rolleyes:.

This one uses only "ideal body" milfs and I couldn't be happier. I don't care if it's unrealistic.
Agreed. The mom is fire

Reactions: Punto

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

Yeah, I'm not complaining about the MILFs at all.:love: Just wishing we could have a couple of 'teens' as well. Just for some variety. They were there, they just went missing, and I miss them. :cry:

And like Shenhan said, and I think everyone would enjoy a mother/daughter threesome.;)

Reactions: LSC82
Dec 20, 2017
Yeah, I'm not complaining about the MILFs at all.:love: Just wishing we could have a couple of 'teens' as well. Just for some variety. They were there, they just went missing, and I miss them. :cry:

And like Shenhan said, and I think everyone would enjoy a mother/daughter threesome.;)
That's fair. Introducing a likeable char and forgetting about them in later updates is pretty annoying.

Reactions: Milton749

Xisorr

Apr 29, 2023
any idea when the next update is due?

Great game, finished it then realised theres no gallery. guess i'll have to do another playthrough (oh the agony :D) and make regular saves. just wondered if i should wait for the update if its close

shotyme101

Dec 31, 2018
any idea when the next update is due?

Great game, finished it then realised theres no gallery. guess i'll have to do another playthrough (oh the agony :D) and make regular saves. just wondered if i should wait for the update if its close
check op for gallery mod

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
When will MC creampie Susan...???
Already 3 sex scenes and everytime fixed pulled out.
No choice of inside or outside :cry::cry::cry:

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes