Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.3] [Jasonafex]

1.70 star(s) 40 Votes

bobbot

May 10, 2018
id be interested to see the raw unity file and try and comprehend why the game is so janky. i'd almost be up to working out some of the game breaking bugs...
well, you could try to get on jasons crew... using burners of course. he tends to grind thru programmers and such. might keyword might get paid... or if prior records are upheld stiffed. might be able to find a decompiler too, i know theres programs that do it for renpy, pixel maker, rpg maker, godot and game maker that i can rember off the top of my head. so i think its not a streatch to think theres at least one floating about out there.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
might be able to find a decompiler too
Last time I checked they were using an obfuscator, so it's a bit of a pain in the ass to read the code if you decompile it.

I don't know if this is still the case, but overuse of said obfuscator was also a very likely cause of some of the game's serious performance issues, due to it having to make hundreds of method calls every single frame to deobfuscate property names. :KEK:

Reactions: bobbot

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Last time I checked they were using an obfuscator, so it's a bit of a pain in the ass to read the code if you decompile it.

I don't know if this is still the case, but overuse of said obfuscator was also a very likely cause of some of the game's serious performance issues, due to it having to make hundreds of method calls every single frame to deobfuscate property names. :KEK:
theres a drm based joke in there somewhere... im just to lazy to find it i guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Sarkath
1.70 star(s) 40 Votes