• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Kagura Games shows their release date as "June 2024" now. Much quicker than I expected, hope it includes the extra scenes. View attachment 3628523
most likely is that they incorporate it later as paid dlc as public defense corp although I hope I'm wrong and be free but having examples like summer memories +, curse of kubel +......... :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
It depends, if the developer promotes this content as DLC or simply free content, Kagura will do the same.

The developer releases it as free content for everyone, Kagura will also release it for free. If the developer sells it as a paid DLC complementing the game, Kagura will do the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: ForeverLosing

Lordtaco123

Apr 11, 2018
Could someone who has finished the game answer the following for me? (No spoilers for the other routes)
I got the urge to play and started the game and I would like to know some things before continuing or finishing.
*From what I saw there are 3 routes, the one with the bald men, the one with the shota, and the other one that I don't remember.*
  • Question 1: Is there another route like in the previous game, which we could call a "good ending"?
    (I don't think there are many conditions for that route, seeing that the game is completely linear)
  • Question 2: When it is published on Steam, will it be the same or will it have extra content?
*I haven't been following the game for a while, the last I heard is that the creator is going to rest for a while, so I don't think there will be any*

Only if question 2 is yes:
  • Extra: Do you recommend playing it and then replaying it or waiting for this extra content to come out?

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
Could someone who has finished the game answer the following for me? (No spoilers for the other routes)
I got the urge to play and started the game and I would like to know some things before continuing or finishing.
*From what I saw there are 3 routes, the one with the bald men, the one with the shota, and the other one that I don't remember.*
  • Question 1: Is there another route like in the previous game, which we could call a "good ending"?
    (I don't think there are many conditions for that route, seeing that the game is completely linear)
  • Question 2: When it is published on Steam, will it be the same or will it have extra content?
*I haven't been following the game for a while, the last I heard is that the creator is going to rest for a while, so I don't think there will be any*

Only if question 2 is yes:
  • Extra: Do you recommend playing it and then replaying it or waiting for this extra content to come out?
1: in the shota route you need to choose the correct option in some parts to see the only "good ending"
2:no one knows, as you can see in the last comments we just have speculations, my gues is no, cuz at least gre didn't said anyting about finishing the dlc before or in june but well crossfingers he will

Reactions: Lordtaco123

daza123z

Aug 8, 2019
for me, Q3 is too low, june is somehow is on time, like we play it on june and then wait 1 or 2 month for the extra
True but i don't think he is planning things around the kagura games schedule and is just doing it based on when he can get it finished

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
yup, but this time this game release on steam, so i sure the game with be on top list of kagura to finish

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
hum just started playing and looks like i should stop and wait for the DLC. imo they should have worked on being able to do all three routes in one run. the mech combat is so basic it sucks.

Reactions: Lordtaco123

avarice_ban

May 28, 2020
hum just started playing and looks like i should stop and wait for the DLC. imo they should have worked on being able to do all three routes in one run. the mech combat is so basic it sucks.
you can skip it.

finish one route, and do the ng+ in the recollection room, there's a door beside the combat recollection. now everytime you do the combat you have the option to skip, does not miss added to recollection.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
meanwhile I liked the combat because it was so basic it did not get in the way of the story. sure could have been more fun but, it serves its purpose.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes