Seeking bbw games

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
BETH, mother of JUDITH, in the game of SUMMERTIME SAGA by DarkCookie.

AI work by Wardonn.

Beautiful fattie, perfect milf to dick down, hopefully in the game in future updates. Maybe in half decade to come...

View attachment 3672965

View attachment 3672967 View attachment 3672968 View attachment 3672969 View attachment 3672970 View attachment 3672971 View attachment 3672972 View attachment 3672973

Good Weekend to all.
I didn't realize that she was Judith's mom! The two of them are absolutely ones I wish had more content in the game than they do. Two of the best.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Yeah, its really surprising that the Principal didn't get more. It really seemed at one point that there was a storyline with her and a secret sex club in the school.
Unfortunately the creators of the game have the perfect Patreon grift - they put out little or nothing over the course of years while collecting literally millions of dollars. I still can't understand why people keep paying them. I'm a little jealous as to how they managed to get so much money for producing so little.

Reactions: The Black Cat

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Unfortunately the creators of the game have the perfect Patreon grift - they put out little or nothing over the course of years while collecting literally millions of dollars. I still can't understand why people keep paying them. I'm a little jealous as to how they managed to get so much money for producing so little.
Well, its an awesome game and there's a massive amount of content, so I'm not going to complain too much about a few threads being left undone. More is always better though.

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
New game, called Naughty Assignment [v1.0] [HornyJailProductions].

Renpy game with AI CG, 2Dcg, not animated, very short of playing, 5 to 10 minutes of content. You have femdom here.
Both mother and daughter are thick (daughter) or chubby (mother).

Synopsis:

"Your long awaited saturday has arrived, that means that you get to kick back and relax for the weekend, right? Wrong! You have to waste your time working on some stupid project for college. However, not everything is as bad as it seems. You've been paired up with Amy, a cute girl from your class and- What? Her mom is hot too? Maybe your Saturday won't be so bad after all…"

BannerNA.png

2o.png 5a.png 4o.png

Regards.

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
New game, called Naughty Assignment [v1.0] [HornyJailProductions].

Renpy game with AI CG, 2Dcg, not animated, very short of playing, 5 to 10 minutes of content. You have femdom here.
Both mother and daughter are thick (daughter) or chubby (mother).
Regards.
Considering it's AI CG, I'm impressed with the consistency of the art...

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
A very funny short story, completed, named HOT MAGIC SAUSAGE [v1.0] [好色男孩].

Overview:
"Two old friends were making barbecue. Next to them were two sexy babes who recently moved here. Having eaten a piece of unusual sausages, the case takes an unexpected turn."

A renpy VN 3Cgt short story with some comical moments, with good images quality, no animation, with two old guys transforming in a minotaur and a ogre/orc after eating some magical barbecue sausages, with big dicks, and then they go fuck two old milfs women neighbors in the next home where they were eating.

Theres the SAM´S WIFE (without name in the story) who is a realistic fat old woman, making a short appearance in the story, without any sex scene with her.

MS_0125.jpg

The other two milfs neighbors who get fucked by the old guys are thin, but i post some images to you to judge if you like them or not.

MS_012.jpg MS_0118.jpg MS_0112.jpg MS_015.jpg MS_058.jpg MS_066.jpg MS_074.jpg MS_087.jpg MS_092.jpg

This short have two lewd scenes: first a LESBIAN scene, then the "RAPE" scene.
Its 5 minutes of good funny content. I liked it.

Regards.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
A very funny short story, completed, named HOT MAGIC SAUSAGE [v1.0] [好色男孩].

Overview:
"Two old friends were making barbecue. Next to them were two sexy babes who recently moved here. Having eaten a piece of unusual sausages, the case takes an unexpected turn."

A renpy VN 3Cgt short story with some comical moments, with good images quality, no animation, with two old guys transforming in a minotaur and a ogre/orc after eating some magical barbacue sausage, with big dicks, and then they go fuck two old milfs women neighbors in the next home where they were eating.

Theres the SAM´S WIFE (without name in the story) who is a realistic fat old woman, making a short appearance in the story, without any sex scene with her.

View attachment 3686704

The other two milfs neighbors who get fucked by the old guys are thin, but i post some images to you to judge if you like them or not.

View attachment 3686773 View attachment 3686781 View attachment 3686782 View attachment 3686791 View attachment 3686794 View attachment 3686800 View attachment 3686809 View attachment 3686811 View attachment 3686812

This short have two lewd scenes: first a LESBIAN scene, then the "RAPE" scene.
Its 5 minutes of good funny content. I liked it.

Regards.
I run it yesterday. I mean these guys are bull and pig. Milfs are breathtaking and scenes are hot as fuck. But I hope for some scene with Sam's wife and there isnt any.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote