TacocatRick

Aug 9, 2018
Pretty confused what they’re talking about, not sure if it’s something lost in translation and he’s just talking about his new work he’s been brewing up on Twitter or if there’s actually a second part and all the WIPs we’ve seen so far are two different parts.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AleGame

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Pretty confused what they’re talking about, not sure if it’s something lost in translation and he’s just talking about his new work he’s been brewing up on Twitter or if there’s actually a second part and all the WIPs we’ve seen so far are two different parts.
he will drag this until 2025.

Darkrider000

Aug 5, 2019
This is what he talking about

Seem like blendy might already start having new idea
He seem to want making Akiha in swimsuit this time

but he still need to figure out the setting/story since it a bit weird to Akiha (since her character she won't join any club due to want to go home as soon as possible to meet her brother)
Seem like blendy also don't want to use blackmailed scenario cause it will be the same and if it physical relationship it will lose the feeling of "Get a chance to touch akiha, so lucky"

Blendy seem to consider making new timeline where Akiha still virgin and I think Shiki joining swimming club which make Akiha also join. And advisor sexual harassment her and Shiki know but both hold back cause tournament is very soon

This is what I get from google translate
ps: I am surprised blendy actually care about setting this much since if it actual lore I pretty sure either all male that touch will get kill by her (she have vampire power to create fire) or use power of money to buy the whole school and force all these people to get kick out
Anyway next work can already be looking forward I guess
So yes it his new work idea. Right now he still in thinking phase, from the twitter we consider scene with Y-shirt with no bra again because he really like it, but he still not give up swimsuit idea so it might have both scene for a new work

pakkket

Sep 18, 2022
So, since there are almost no translations of blendy's masterpieces here (and in response to requests people just paste links to rule34video) I made the subtitles myself and I'm ready to share them with cumrades who, like me, prefer the collection in the form of "videos without hardsubs + subtitles as separate files".
Link:
(pls say if smth doesn't work, it's my first time using pixeldrain like that)

Description of the files by the link:
  1. subs.zip - all subtitles in one archive.
  2. no text.zip - videos that don't need subtitles because there is no text in them. It doesn't include all such blendy's videos, for example, it doesn't include dance/song videos (because they are boring) and some others.
  3. *.mp4 format files - videos / *.ass format files - subtitles (obviously)
A little more information about the subtitles themselves:

Videos:
"In the car 1 and 2", "In the Principal's office 2 and 3", "In the school bathroom(long version + 2 shorter tanned versions)"- I took the subtitles from videos on the rule34video. Yes, I edited them(a bit), and yes, they are not very accurate. But who cares? Not me.

Videos "Homura - Drugged and raped", "After-School Walk", "Cheer leader-cowgirl" - I translated and edited korean subtitles.

Videos "In the Love Hotel", "In the Principal's office 1" - took subs from the thread (author this guy -> nionm). Didn't edit them, only renamed.

By the way, my english is bad, so if you see a grammar(or else) mistake or you think that a more suitable word or phrase can be chosen somewhere, please let me know.
_______
Sooo, only one question remains:
video "Homura - Drugged and raped", timecode 00:03:48
Homura says: 그러면 다음 것도... 손과 입으로 잔뜩... 알았죠?♥
chatgpt translated: Then, the next one... With your hands and mouth a lot... Got it? ♥

My english is bad and my korean is not existent, so, even knowing the context, I have no idea what she means(so i can't rephrase it). Any thoughts?

(Homura - Drugged and raped (ENG).ass and subs.zip were updated)

Last edited:

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
2021-10-15 Pixeldrain link contains a sample and two 1gb files that are exactly the same. Am I missing something or was this a mistake ?

Zhagaroth

Jun 30, 2019
So, since there are almost no translations of blendy's masterpieces here (and in response to requests people just paste links to rule34video) I made the subtitles myself and I'm ready to share them with cumrades who, like me, prefer the collection in the form of "videos without hardsubs + subtitles as separate files".
Link: Pixeldrain

2. no text.zip - videos that don't need subtitles because there is no text in them. It doesn't include all such blendy's videos, for example, it doesn't include dance/song videos (because they are boring) and some others.

Videos:
"In the car 1 and 2", "In the Principal's office 2 and 3", "In the school bathroom(long version + 2 shorter tanned versions)"- I took the subtitles from videos on the rule34video. Yes, I edited them(a bit), and yes, they are not very accurate. But who cares? Not me.

Videos "Homura - Drugged and raped", "After-School Walk", "Cheer leader-cowgirl" - I translated and edited korean subtitles.

Videos "In the Love Hotel", "In the Principal's office 1" - took subs from the thread (author this guy -> nionm). Didn't edit them, only renamed.

By the way, my english is bad, so if you see a grammar(or else) mistake or you think that a more suitable word or phrase can be chosen somewhere, please let me know.
_______
chatgpt translated: Then, the next one... With your hands and mouth a lot... Got it? ♥

My english is bad and my korean is not existent, so, even knowing the context, I have no idea what she means(so i can't rephrase it). Any thoughts?
Thank you so much for this ! You are a real hero !

• Red Heart
Reactions: pakkket
Jun 23, 2023

Videos:

_______

Considering the original japanese text being
"そしたら 続きも手と口でいっぱい" and the context of her saying that she will he back in the evening and asks him to he a good kid till she returns, shes telling him that "she's going to use her hands and mouth a lot next time" when she's with him (this time she left it at a lewd kiss).
Guess it was also meant to be a "be a good kid and I'll reward you with my hands and mouth next time".

You get the gist. Hope that helps :)

• Hey there
Reactions: pakkket

pakkket

Sep 18, 2022
Considering the original japanese text being
"そしたら 続きも手と口でいっぱい" and the context of her saying that she will he back in the evening and asks him to he a good kid till she returns, shes telling him that "she's going to use her hands and mouth a lot next time" when she's with him (this time she left it at a lewd kiss).
Guess it was also meant to be a "be a good kid and I'll reward you with my hands and mouth next time".

You get the gist. Hope that helps :)
Oh, now I get it. Already edited these subtitles, thanks!

Drake_McCoy

Feb 15, 2021
Link is not working or it just me?