3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
nothing is there. I click it and nothing.
Já resolveste? O problema é estar tudo incompleto. Há que ter paciencia

# Have you solved it yet? There are still some loose ends/bugs. People here will try to mitigate them whenever possible. You'll need to be patient (v0.15.50).

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
Tenta encerrar a v0.15.50 primeiro

# I really think you should take a step back, take a deep breath and come to the conclusion that you must focus on finishing v0.15.50 asap. Make it leaner, bug free, loose ends free and then, only then, start new events (in a new chapter/game perhaps...). You know better than this. This is killing the game.
I could repeat myself

Do you really want to wait another year for new content? :)
But in fact, a lot of people here don't understand the game and there are a lot of questions. Some content that leads nowhere, such as notebook quests that are impossible to complete, should be temporarily removed. Unless, of course, it takes too much time and forces major changes to the code.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I could repeat myself

But in fact, a lot of people here don't understand the game and there are a lot of questions. Some content that leads nowhere, such as notebook quests that are impossible to complete, should be temporarily removed. Unless, of course, it takes too much time and forces major changes to the code.
O que demora é renderizar as cenas.

# Rendering is the most time consuming. He could rewrite the code in a week or so. But the problem is none other than his workflow. As he admitted himself, he's drowning in new ideas (new events, new story lines and retouching old ones...). And if he keeps pursuing those "bursts of inspiration" (where are they?? :LOL:), he'll lose focus and he'll keep piling up messy content on top of an already poorly written game.

Imo: trim or even discard pointless content/code, finish loose ends and then enjoy that "torrent of creativity :ROFLMAO:". "Test" versions only make sense when they're followed by final ones.

Last edited:

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018

Quick update on work process..

Hey Folks,

I been having fun this week working on Lucy and boy has she been given me a hard time :).

• Lucy Blackmail Route - 3 Scenes in the Sitting Room
  • Lucy Blackmail Route - 4 or 5 in her Bedroom
  • Lucy Forced route - Bobby room 3 to 5 scenes
  • Lucy in the Nightclub events 1 to 6 scenes (Don't know yet has this is based on the blackmail / force routes)
  • Club Scenes - Drunk women 2 to 8 scenes (Depend on what you do to them)
  • Club Scenes - Talk to Jenny in the VIP room (Just working on setup for later)
  • Ms Anna and Evelyn - pool scenes 2 scenes
  • Smaller scenes around the house - 4 scenes

The above gives you an idea on my workload. Based on how I get on with the above I will either increase the number of scenes or decrease as once I doing a scenes I may be in the mood to add more scenes to keep the flow going. As I get closer to the release date I will confirm which content will be in the update etc.

Anyhoo I need to get back to work as my urges are kicking in and the drugs are wearing off...

Zip

4608d9db-e9df-41bd-9192-d4121227c6b0.png lucy bedroom during her makeup 01 01-Beauty.png lucy bedroom during her makeup 01 00 sp 00-Beauty.png lucy bedroom during her makeup 01 00 sp 02-Beauty.png night club girl 02 22-Beauty.png night club girl 02 25-Beauty.png

Dextero

Jul 3, 2018
i can't find a way to start interacting with jenny. just yoga, but it wants afection 10 and I can't rise it.
JoeBeans- To trigger Jenny events, one of the times Lucy comes home on a drunk, Bobby lets her go to her room then follows her in (you have to direct him there its not automatic), then while playing with Lucy, Jenny catches him and thus begins the Jenny path. Hope it still acurate.

Reactions: thirstyman

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
JoeBeans- To trigger Jenny events, one of the times Lucy comes home on a drunk, Bobby lets her go to her room then follows her in (you have to direct him there its not automatic), then while playing with Lucy, Jenny catches him and thus begins the Jenny path. Hope it still acurate.
Gosh..I feel honored... or something similar I reckon :)

Belmak Fisher

Mar 15, 2018

Quick update on work process..

Hey Folks,

I been having fun this week working on Lucy and boy has she been given me a hard time :).

• Lucy Blackmail Route - 3 Scenes in the Sitting Room
  • Lucy Blackmail Route - 4 or 5 in her Bedroom
  • Lucy Forced route - Bobby room 3 to 5 scenes
  • Lucy in the Nightclub events 1 to 6 scenes (Don't know yet has this is based on the blackmail / force routes)
  • Club Scenes - Drunk women 2 to 8 scenes (Depend on what you do to them)
  • Club Scenes - Talk to Jenny in the VIP room (Just working on setup for later)
  • Ms Anna and Evelyn - pool scenes 2 scenes
  • Smaller scenes around the house - 4 scenes

The above gives you an idea on my workload. Based on how I get on with the above I will either increase the number of scenes or decrease as once I doing a scenes I may be in the mood to add more scenes to keep the flow going. As I get closer to the release date I will confirm which content will be in the update etc.

Anyhoo I need to get back to work as my urges are kicking in and the drugs are wearing off...

Zip

View attachment 3720498 View attachment 3720499 View attachment 3720502 View attachment 3720505 View attachment 3720507 View attachment 3720508
Good luck, with all our true support, old bro ... God bless you, infinitely!

Reactions: JayMI

nerdifier_91

Jun 12, 2024
Could all you experts here confirm something for a new player?

Is v.1.1.0 (size ~7.4Gb) inclusive of all contents, including Dark Path and all other contents??

Thanks a bunch!

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes