Identify Can't remember a couple of shota Nhentai manga's

CoffeeKnight

Dec 13, 2023
Heyo! Sorry to bother y'all, but I'm looking for these two shota Nhenties I can't quite remember. The first involves this kid in a fantasy setting hiring some mage or witch girl, but finds out she's defenceless and doesn't resist he sexually at all. The second involves a fantasy setting where this kid is a necromancer in a dungeon, and comes across this martial arts fighter chick, resurrects her and does want ever he wants to her. Sorry if i not specific enough, I have shit memoery, Thanks in advance! :3

musma

Jun 27, 2023
The first involves this kid in a fantasy setting hiring some mage or witch girl, but finds out she's defenceless and doesn't resist he sexually at all.
I believe you're thinking of the [Pound Town with the New Party Member] series, by Fujoujoshi.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The second involves a fantasy setting where this kid is a necromancer in a dungeon, and comes across this martial arts fighter chick, resurrects her and does want ever he wants to her.
For sure it's the [Is It Wrong to Pick Up A Jiangshi in a Dungeon?] series, by Moburaibo.
You can read all of it uncensored at anchira or similar websites.

Last edited:

CoffeeKnight

Dec 13, 2023
I believe you're thinking of the [Pound Town with the New Party Member] series, by Fujoujoshi.

For sure it's the [Is It Wrong to Pick Up A Jiangshi in a Dungeon?] series, by Moburaibo.
You can read all of it uncensored at or similar websites.
Yes! Thank you!.

Last edited: