Yossarian045

May 30, 2018
... OP should really just remove the notes...

the versions in the OP have all been "collector's edition" (with some exceptions previously perhaps) AFAIK... they feature any and all content.

Reactions: BigBiggieBig

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
It was suppose to be out 4 days ago . But then "Architect" said he got covid and everything went quiet. They are probably not ready yet or there is not one to leak it here (if its out).

Shadow8335

Feb 18, 2021
Guys I am playing this game on joiplay (android) and I complete the game to the last update ( 26.3) ... my question is when the new update releases how can I update the game to see the new content ???? .... and without losing pervious content ? Cuz i dont know how to update pc game on android. ( sorry for my bad english ) ( if you know pls respond)

Aman Khamkar

Feb 13, 2020
Guys I am playing this game on joiplay (android) and I complete the game to the last update ( 26.3) ... my question is when the new update releases how can I update the game to see the new content ???? .... and without losing pervious content ? Cuz i dont know how to update pc game on android. ( sorry for my bad english ) ( if you know pls respond)
If u using Joiplay (android) Then go to the Folder location where the Claire's quest is then go into its folder like this ->Claire's Quest -> www (folder) -> save (folder).
You can copy the entire save folder or a specific save file inside the save folder. You can use this method when a new version comes at that time u can replace your old save file in the new version.

Also follow this -> https://f95zone.to/threads/claires-quest-v0-26-3-dystopian-project.614/post-2621643 to update your save file to the latest version of the game. Basically u have to enter the Gallery through the Pause Menu and then go to the old Guy in the gallery to Update your previous save file to the latest version.

Hope i am clear, if u still confused u can reply me ill gladly help u

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Really liked that game and it's writing, also wish it got updated a little faster over the years. I guess I could do a replay!

4.40 star(s) 107 Votes