• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
the tags on dlsite is netorare and no sign of netorase so I guess its just ntr
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems like MC is a hero with wife, wife is generic innocent pure wife (might be wrong)
Hero lives with wife, but he is bored of his peaceful life.
Then discovers netorase, gets very hooked to it, decides to make his wife the towns fleshlight.
Wife who was innocent and pure (and most likely boring and generic) now is corrupted, so typical NTR heroine arc.

Haven't seen traces of NTR but usually these kind of stories evolve into full corruption then cheating etc.

The art is great tho.

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
game is alright but I heard the dev is a piece of work :LUL:

Thanks for the shout-out. It is a slow burn and may not appeal to everyone but we are getting to the good stuff and I can't wait to show what's cooking.
The build-up of your wonderful game is amazing, and however Ayumi have already made some lewd things with her friend Ari... now it's time to do it with other men (with Kento watching and get excited of course) ;)

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Club Detention and FLX-Downfall of I-Dolls both are promising, in just a couple of more years I'm sure they are going to be great games.......:HideThePain:
Unless I'm playing it wrong, I think Club Detention only has like three lewd scenes so far, right? And one is in the MC's imagination. Certainly a slow burn, though the dev does seem dedicated to building a solid base for the game, so hopefully more content will come once they get that to a good place.

Naohitokun

Sep 22, 2021
Unless I'm playing it wrong, I think Club Detention only has like three lewd scenes so far, right? And one is in the MC's imagination. Certainly a slow burn, though the dev does seem dedicated to building a solid base for the game, so hopefully more content will come once they get that to a good place.
There are a bunch of lewd scenes but most of them are either mc's imagination or just vanilla non sharing scenes, yeah the dev has the right mindset and the base of the club stuff that has been built (sharing) has really good potential so fingers crossed.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote