• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Darklust Collection [2020-03-28] [Darklust]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
damn, all of that is weirdly similar to bottr scene with big horned monster
Because the people who paid him were very interested in the monster genre, and certainly expected him to do something similar to the Minotaurus in BOTR. I liked the scenes in the Ogre village more, I enjoyed the scene where the girls were sacrificed and thrown away for the mutants to use as sexual tools until they died.

Reactions: Biarnel

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I'd love to see her get fucked by these guys, maybe in the last part they'll get her?
View attachment 3601491
Well, given how they were interacting so well in the first scene, it kind of would make sense, but it seems improbable - why would they get her when she is already all used by the tentacle (even if for "cleaning"), the then the quadrupeds, then the Rancors, if they can have immediately when she is still in perfect conditions ?

analislove23

Aug 21, 2021
Big guy is trying to take her somewhere but the small ones came from somewhere to harass the big guy so the big guy gets tired of it and throws her somewhere so the smaller one can gangbang her somewhere.

Reactions: Inmortaliity

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hope this thread gets updated with the Rey stuff eventually.
Well, for now you have the previews, but even if somebody had the will to share the full file, it would be difficult, since it is not yet out :).

By the way, general question, though more addressed to people from USA, but still linked to the Rey animation (so, hopefully not deleted by the moderators).

I am doing a Star Wars marathon in these days, exactly on inspiration from the thread here (and because I am on holidays), and watching number VII (basically, the first with Rey, I admit I had seen it, but I did not remember it at all), comes out a doubt, since by watching the movie, I start to understand why it seems Rey is kind of not exactly beloved (or at least, I got that impression).

Was Episode VII made when there was already the MeToo in USA ? The source I looked at seem to indicate it was made before, but...

It's true Rey is supposed to have been leaving by scavenging, and so she has toughened up.
It is true she has been scavenging parts of ships, so may push it (but IMO is already pushing it) to the level of deciding she learnt about the "mechanics" of things like the engines of the Millenium Falcon.
It is true that she is supposed to come from a ligneage that goes back to the emeperor Palpatine , with an automatic connection to "the force".
But there are plenty of things that make no sense whatsoever about Rey - basically, every other generation of jedi (and Sith) needed training to do some things, even heavy and long training, even the messiah born by the mediclorian, but she just immediately does everything ?!

Though in episode VIII, I love the part of the conversation between Yoda and Luke, always loved Yoda, he is the smallest, but he's is the best :)

Last edited:

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
I don't really see the 'question' in there but as someone who once was a lifelong SW fan...

I don't really fault them for making Rey a bit of a Mary Sue, it seemed like JJ Abrams wanted to focus on the greater narrative arc (which of course he epically dropped the ball on). So getting the 'Jedi details' out of the way was more or less something that had to happen, there was a LOT going on in these garbage, pointless and ill conceived films.

Too much in fact, which is why her immediacy of power felt so wrong. Had they actually properly planned out all 3 films ahead of time instead of creating 3 separate siloed films (with a really shit director change in the middle), they might have plotted things out in a more clear and cohesive way.

But JJ is a hack who can't write anything good (see Star Trek + Lost) and Rian Johnson is some kind of cinema troll who seems to delight in pissing off audience intentionally to 'subvert expectations', he's actually said in interviews that his goal is to 'divide audiences.'

The problem was never really any of the characters. It was just the absolute dogshit story telling.

Anyway.. good luck on your 'marathon' whatever that is?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I don't really see the 'question' in there but as someone who once was a lifelong SW fan...

But JJ is a hack who can't write anything good (see Star Trek + Lost) and Rian Johnson is some kind of cinema troll who seems to delight in pissing off audience intentionally to 'subvert expectations', he's actually said in interviews that his goal is to 'divide audiences.'

The problem was never really any of the characters. It was just the absolute dogshit story telling.

Anyway.. good luck on your 'marathon' whatever that is?
Thanks.
I did like the old ones, but I did not consider myself a fan, so, I was hoping to have an opinion from someone who may have been more into it like you, that was my "question".

Well, indeed, it is true that her character is somehow damaged by the way is made by the story.
Actually, I even find her somehow cutie-ish, and if I remember well, I think I saw her in another movie in which I liked her acting - it is just that indeed, I can appreciate the idea of making a story ark, but in a strange way, despite the fact they obviously tried to create, and made lot of efforts to give, depth to the characters, to me they seem kind of shallow.
It may be just that I am getting old and nostalgic, but despite their age, the old characters were better - in the first movies (IV, V, VI), it felt like they spent less time and energy purposedly creating the depth of the characters, and yet they ended up feeling more solid.
And the idea of "the force", which was good, has become a shortcut to solve any problem with the story, and make her so she can bypass and shortcut anything that would make the story more complex and require more time, but instead of solving incongruences and make the story go smoothly, their (ab)use of the idea of the force, actually made those incongruence worst - including Rey, can see why some people made erotic ones with her as sith :).
At least, that is my opinion - though there are moments I like even in the new ones.

"Marathon", because in the last few days, I have been rewatching all the Star Wars, from Episode I to episode IX (watching it as I write this, not yet finished) :).

Anyway, we are going to see how long it takes DL to finish the video, probably another year or so, if he releases a preview of the Rancor part that is longer, I will modify my edit of the joined previews adding up also that.

Last edited:

Dr.Rape

Jul 13, 2023
It's true Rey is supposed to have been leaving by scavenging, and so she has toughened up.
It is true she has been scavenging parts of ships, so may push it (but IMO is already pushing it) to the level of deciding she learnt about the "mechanics" of things like the engines of the Millenium Falcon.
It is true that she is supposed to come from a ligneage that goes back to the emeperor Palpatine , with an automatic connection to "the force".
But there are plenty of things that make no sense whatsoever about Rey - basically, every other generation of jedi (and Sith) needed training to do some things, even heavy and long training, even the messiah born by the mediclorian, but she just immediately does everything ?!

Though in episode VIII, I love the part of the conversation between Yoda and Luke, always loved Yoda, he is the smallest, but he's is the best :)
its insulting to expect of any non soy brain to think whore can learn anything beside cock sucking tho, much less mechanics that require abstract thought. her throat could toughen up i guess

F22_Raptor

Jan 19, 2020
Because the people who paid him were very interested in the monster genre, and certainly expected him to do something similar to the Minotaurus in BOTR. I liked the scenes in the Ogre village more, I enjoyed the scene where the girls were sacrificed and thrown away for the mutants to use as sexual tools until they died.
Sorry for being late to the party but I am curious on the last sentence. If you don't mind me asking, which movie are you referencing with the Ogre village?

kim2311

Jan 24, 2022
Sorry for being late to the party but I am curious on the last sentence. If you don't mind me asking, which movie are you referencing with the Ogre village?
Sorry I didn't make it clear, I'm just talking about the scene where Lara is thrown to the mutants to rape her to death.

Jul 15, 2021
Sorry I didn't make it clear, I'm just talking about the scene where Lara is thrown to the mutants to rape her to death.
Wow, yeah, I especially liked fisting scene. Too bad that ogres weren't able to go all the way to the elbow into her ;)
As long as Rey DOES end up with Rancors, I don't care how long it's gonna take lol

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes