3D-Daz Fan Art Daz3D & Photoshop Fan Art, Wallpapers & Sigs

Should Shelly's Future Past Be Fully Lesbian Or Have Bisexual Content Added?

• Fully Lesbian

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Both, Lesbian & Bisexual

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The future looks good, but ... :cautious:
3077, another thousand years, I see some progress, however, those shorts are short but not short enough. I expected thongs to be the new shorts :ROFLMAO:
OK, I hope girls can stay without it till they decide what is the best for us them.;):giggle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
View attachment 3679055
I was originally going to use this, but, thought, nah, needed some skin on show ;)
Not bad, the skirt color matches the hair color.
I love these skirts, a soft, wavy material looking for any dip to sink into. A real pleasure to fondle an ass when the skirt material glides very smoothly and allows you to feel every little bump :giggle:
What I don't know is if you had that in mind when you chose the skirt :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
Not bad, the skirt color matches the hair color.
I love these skirts, a soft, wavy material looking for any dip to sink into. A real pleasure to fondle an ass when the skirt material glides very smoothly and allows you to feel every little bump :giggle:
What I don't know is if you had that in mind when you chose the skirt :ROFLMAO:
The outfit looked nice, plus spoiler it's the first outfit she is given in episode two, so you will see more of it until she changes again

• Love
Reactions: nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I'm thinking, bisexual only if we have at least 2 women and a man in the same scene, otherwise the character can be bisexual, but the content, to the player's taste, easily avoidable.
It would be a GoodGirl/BadGirl kind of choice, if we were to compare this game to others where we have character corruption as a core theme. You don't have to turn her quickly into a easy woman :ROFLMAO:
I'm glad I'm not alone in wanting more diversity, second vote for bi (y)

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
0000.png
Shelly, leaping into the portal, after being promised she will be probed :ROFLMAO:
Not actual final scene for the game, just been messing around with posters with beautiful Kiara and Xia from New Beginnings In Japan remastered update, Violet (my wallpaper) Actual Roommates and that lady follows me everywhere