[S>Programmer] Share Dev looking to collab on small 3D project

Dec 2, 2017
Looking to join a 3D artist (Daz/Blender) on an interesting game. What game? Idk, I'm hearing ideas.
Mostly for fun and to explore ideas, not looking for professional commitment from anyone.

Me:
I'm a web developer with 4 years of experience. As for games, I was working on a city builder but got discouraged by having to do art + dev.

More info
Skills:

- Professionally I'm a dev, but I like to play around with Blender and make clothes/armour/hair.
I also know the basics of game dev.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord #alexh3397 or here

kinrean

May 12, 2018
i don't really have much of a ideal, but i think a racing/driving game will be a simple game and easy to understand , change, and play.

although the hard part will be making driving ai .

i make 3d in blender. and i use unreal blueprint.

Dec 2, 2017
I think that would be fun but the problem with racing games and sports games is that the knowledge required to make them is very specific, so I wouldn't go into that

kinrean

May 12, 2018
i don't know which knowledge you mean that is needed for a racing/driving game, but that goes with every type of game, you will need a specific of knowledge to make it good.

Dec 2, 2017
i don't know which knowledge you mean that is needed for a racing/driving game, but that goes with every type of game, you will need a specific of knowledge to make it good.
Suspension, rpm, gear change, power transmission are skills too specific that don't transfer other game genres.
Unless you mean a simple driving game? Then it's not hard.