Collection GIF Video Diives Collection [2022-09-10] [Diives]

NeroD_175

Aug 24, 2019
Guys I need help finding an older animation from Diives. I'm not a fully certain it was from Diives but from the artstyle and the way the text looked I'm at least 90% sure but I've been searching for hours, using every google keyword I can think of and still can't find it. I found it years ago on Reddit with the title "Hot summer day" or something along those lines probably on the r/Diives_r34 subreddit that's deleted nowadays. I think it had a lot of upvotes. So the video or gif I'm looking was 30-40 second long with no sound and showed one young looking, short female human character character with very short black hair that almost made her look like boy (Don't know the name or from what series/game) laying down and reading a magazine/manga wearing a skirt with a fan next to her and then a leg most likely female came from the pov of the camera and started rubbing her pussy rhough her panties. I think there was some Diives-like text but I can't remember the words. Initially she ignored it and continued reading but then she started feeling good and the foot rubbed her pussy until she had an orgasm, showing a wet spot on her panties. If anyone knows that gif/video or knows if it even was from Diives or not I would appreciate any help

Last edited:

ThatChickenDisaster

Nov 12, 2021
Guys I need help finding an older animation from Diives. I'm not a fully certain it was from Diives but from the artstyle and the way the text looked I'm at least 90% sure but I've been searching for hours and can't find it. I found it years ago on Reddit with the title "Hot summer day" or something along those lines probably on the r/Diives_r34 subreddit that's deleted nowadays. I think it had a lot of upvotes. So the video or gif I'm looking was 30-40 second long with no sound and showed one young looking, short female human character character with very short black hair that almost made her look like boy (Don't know the name or from what series/game) laying down and reading a magazine/manga wearing a skirt with a fan next to her and then a leg most likely female came from the pov of the camera and started rubbing her pussy rhough her panties. I think there was some Diives-like text but I can't remember the words. Initially she ignored it and continued reading but then she started feeling good and the foot rubbed her pussy until she had an orgasm, showing a wet spot on her black panties. If anyone knows that gif/video or knows if it even was from Diives or not I would appreciate any help
Do you mean the one made by Homura Hinase?
It's not from Diives